Why did you hurt me? (intro)

Belle's p.o.v 5 years old

Laughing was what I was doing for me , mommy and daddy play a game but I won and now there sleeping with there eyes open.
But I did not want them to go away so I did some bad things to them but now they will be with me forever.
***************
Mona's p.o.v (mom)
Me and my husband were cuddling on the couch watching TV when our daughter came downstairs.

What's wrong sweetheart?

She kept her head down and said why did you hurt me ? She asked me .

What do you mean puppet my husband said.

She just kept mumbling something I could not catch.
Then she looked up and I knew something was wrong.

She held up a knife and stabbed me in the chest and I let out a scream and she just pushed it deeper and soon I saw nothing but darkness.
****************"
Dave's p.o.v (dad)

I was in utter shock and I could not move a inch I just stared at my daughter as she gripped the now bloody knife. I tried to say something but nothing came out I could only stare.

For a short moment she looked sad but that quickly disappear when she looked at me and she smiled and said oh daddy don't be sad mommy is only sleeping and soon you will be too.

With that she attacked me I fought back and she ended up on the floor but she just started laughing and spoke again oh daddy you and mommy lost the game. I looked at her and she stood up and pulled the knife out of my side and went she did the pain came and I groaned and fell over and she got on top of me and stabbed me repeatedly and I screamed until I saw darkness.
************
I had to rewrite this but it was worth it. So what do think .
That's a picture of belle when she was five.

Happy scares ;)