"Cabir serve the ball to manik " nandini said in secretive tone.

"What !! Nandini you want us to loose" Cabir said with 'have-you-lost-it' look.

"Arre just do as I said na" nandini said glaring at him.

Cabir gulped looking at nandini's glare and nodded.

Nandini took her position and her face was on maniks face only. Manik was signaling abhimanyu about the game. Nandini was getting agitated she needed maniks attention.

"Cabir ready" nandini screamed to gain everyone's attention. As per her plan all looked at cabir , manik was about to look at Cabir but his eyes halted back at nandini. Nandini internally grinned. She signalled Cabir to serve and turned towards manik.
As Cabir served the ball nandini bent a bit more then needed and maniks attention directly went to her cleavage, nandini grinned. Manik shifted his eyes from her cleavage to her face and at that time nandini pouted making a kiss sign. Manik stood there with eyes wide. And then

THUMP !!!

Ball directly hit manik on his forehead !!!

"Owww" manik bent down holding his head. All his group members ran near him to see if he was oki. But here opposite side people rejoiced at their victory. Cabir gave nandini a smirk with a 'i-know-what-you-did' look. Nandini looked everywhere except Cabir. Mukti ran near manik.

"Bhai are you alright??" Mukti asked placing her hand on his forehead where ball hit him.

"It was just a ball not a rock mukti, chill " Cabir passed a sarcastic comment as manik opened his mouth to speak. Manik glared at him to which Cabir smirked at him.

"Manik where was your attention by the way" Cabir asked with a evil smile eyeing Nandini who stood at a distance looking at his forehead whether it was a small injury or a big one.

Listening to this maniks attention went to Nandini. Looking at her who had a frown on her face and her eyes fixed on his forehead made him smile. Cabir smiled looking at both of them and thought of giving them some privacy.

"Guys let's get in and have our breakfast I'm famished " Cabir said tagging navya along with him.

"But bhai.." Mukti started to speak but Cabir spoke again.

"Arre meri maa (my mother) your bother will be alright when he gets the medicine which he needs right now for that we need to get in...manik you come in after taking your medicine oki" Cabir said dragging mukti and winked at manik at the last line.

"How will manik get medicine in the beach Cabir" Aliya asked scratching her head. Cabir muttering curses under his breath.

"Omg Aliya , your sunscreen lotion is all drained out. Shit you'll get tan babes" Cabir said dramatically.

Aliyas hands automatically went to her face. She made a dreaded face and went inside the house dragging druv along with her. Poor guy, he just followed her.

Cabir successfully got everyone inside the house leaving manan outside.

Manik sat on the sand with his hand massaging his forehead. Nandini biting her lips came and sat on her knees behind manik. Feeling her presence behind him, manik tensed. Nandini shooed maniks hands away and placed her hand on his forehead and slightly massaged him. Manik sighed and relaxed in her arms. Nandini smiled looking at manik sitting there all relaxed.

"Are you feeling oki now??" Nandini said after a while. Keeping her hands on his shoulder and bent a bit so that she could see his face which was few centimeters away.