Chapter 29

POV Fern 

It was lunch time. Anna, Lilac,  Jasmine, Heather and I made our way to the cafeteria.

As we all got our lunch and sat down by the cafeteria table. Everyone's phones vibrated at the same time.

It was another text from "Unknown".

Unknown: well well well, our little Ferny thinks she's in the perfect relationship, but let's take a look at what Zander has to say

I guess the only thing he was obsessed with was breaking your precious virginity. Damn I'm evil😈

I read his secret and the minute I was done I froze. All my emotions exploded in my face.

"Oh my God, Fern relax, relax", Anna said to me the minute I was about to get up so I could run to the bathroom.

"Fern!, hear me out please", Zander said approaching me from behind.

I looked at him and looked back at Anna.

"Anna I can't", I said to her with a soft voice about to cry as I stood up.

"Fern wait!", Zander said grabbing me by the arm.

"Don't touch me!. You're slimy and you're mean, You horny bastard!", I yelled at him about to burst in tears.

I ran to the bathroom, I couldn't take it, I couldn't relax.

I felt as if an evil cupid shot me with a poisonous arrow.

I couldn't breathe as I cried my heart out in the bathroom.

"Fern are you there", Lilac called out.

I didn't want to answer her, but to continue crying even more.

"Fern please stop", Lilac said

"Lilac you don't understand, I fell for him so hard", I said to her as I chocked on my cry.

"Fern please get out of the toilet", she instructed. 

I wiped my tears and got out. Lilac was standing right there in front of me with her arms wide open, waiting to give me a huge hug.

I ran into her arms and began to cry again.

"I wanna go home", I cried.

"Don't worry there's only a lesson left before we can be dismissed for the day", Lilac said.