Chapter 5

Nathan ↑

POV Anna

Once we all left the boat, we went back to school to get my car luckily no one was there. I knew we would be in trouble for ditching school and for me punching Petunia.

I was sitting on my bed. My mom was at Sofie's parents meeting so I was home alone.

The bell rang and I wondered who that could be. I made my way downstairs as I reached the door I asked "who's there"

"Its me bella" Nathan replied before opening the door and stepping in. He was dressed in the same way he was at school a grey sweater and black jeans.

"Can I help you?" I asked waiting for him to state his business.

" I came to fetch the hoodie you borrowed this morning" he replied looking around the house.

"Oh its in my room let me get it for you" I said leaving him down stairs.

I got to my room and looked through my bag, I honestly had no idea where I put it when I took it off by the boat. I then went to search for it on my bed.

Hands grabbed my waist from behind. I turned to see Nathan.

"Uhm I can't find it I might have left it in Lilac's bag" I said awkwardly trying to get out his grip, but he was too strong.

He started making me feel uncomfortable.

"Nathan I think you should go since I don't have your jersey" I said.

"I think you know that I didn't come here for the jersey"he said backing me up into a corner.

I could see lust burning in his eyes he was staring at my body like I was something to eat. It didn't help that I dressed in short PJ's.

I felt scared, he wouldn't stop moving closer soon my back collided with the wall. He just kept staring down at me into my shirt. He licked his lips in a seductive manner. Crashing his rough lips into mine he grabbed my face.

"No Nathan stop!" I mumbled under the sloppy kiss trying to push him off.

He put his one hand on my wrists trying to get me to stop moving. Tears started running down my face.

He took his other and ripped my shirt and started rubbing on my left breast. His lips went to my right breast and bit on my nipple it stung.

"Please Nathan no!" At this point I was begging him to stop.

He was done with my breasts and his hand went down my pants as soon as they touched the hem of my underwear I kicked him hard in the stomach.

I couldn't loose my virginity like this I knew I had to fight back.

While he was on the floor clutching his stomach I ran to my mothers room and took the gun under her bed. He followed me and was at the door.

"Come any closer and I will shoot I swear!" I shouted pointing a shaking gun at him.

"Mia Cara you know I'd never hurt you it was a joke you know I was testing your defense skills" he said trying to get closer to me. Laughing trying to get me to believe him.

"No don't move I swear I will do it" I said in a serious tone.

"Okay I'll leave but I swear if you tell anyone what happened I will end your life, trust me bella I dont make empty threats" he said I could tell he was being serious which scared me more.

I made sure he left and locked the door. I burst into tears on my way to my room. I was scared he seemed serious about what he had said. I can't believe I almost lost my virginity to him.

I felt disgusted for letting him touch me. My body hurt and my wrists were bruised. I took of my clothes and went to the shower trying to wash his touch of me but all I did was cry. I couldn't tell anyone because I was scared and they wouldn't believe that the student who gets A stars would try to rape a 10th grader.

Soon enough my mother came back. She had been ringing the bell but I couldn't get out of the shower I felt so powerless. I had been crying for the past hour.

"Annabelle what's going on with you.. I've been ringing the bell for the last 20 minutes I had to use my own key" my mother said stepping into the bathroom as soon as she saw me on the ground of the shower crying she gasped.

"Anna what happened" she asked me covering my naked body with her cardigen.

I didn't say a word I just put my head on her shoulder crying. She understood I wasn't ready to talk and held me for the rest of the night