Jaebum | Butler

(Old written oneshots)
I have just change the character.
— — — — — — —

"Darling come here!"

"Coming appa!" I come running down the stairs bare footed holding onto my long dress so I won't trip falling face flat on the ground.

"Dear, how many times have I told you to wear your shoes and walk ladylike down the stairs specifically everywhere." My dad shakes his head.

"Come on appa, I'm not out in public. I'll be ladylike when I need to be." I skip around freely making my dad smile forgetting what just happened.

"Hahaha~ Okay, okay you are free to do what you want when your not out in public. I called you out today because there is a new person I hired."

"Oh who is it? A new friend!?" I say excitedly since I'm an only child I never got to hang out with any other people besides the maids and workers here.

"Well he can be. Come in!" Appa calls the person in.

A young male walks in with an all black suit n tie, gloves and classy shoes. My eyes laid on him without leaving his tall figure. I thought for a moment that he would be my prince but wasn't.

"This is your butler form now on. He'll take care of you when your going outside and tend to your care at all times."

"Really, I have a butler now?" This hot guy that just walked in is my new butler?

"Yes, since your old butler is getting old I thought it would be a good time to give him his time to his family and get you a new butler that'll be around your age."

He's around the same age as me?! I excitedly run up to the new guy that is my new butler.

"Hello I'm Y/n, nice to meet you. Hope we'll fully get along."

"I'm Im Jaebum or known as JB, I'll serve you under your care malady." He bows with his right arm on his chest and his left hand behind his back.

"Hey, you can call me by my first name everyone else here does to."

"I'll take my leave now. JB you have to take care of my daughter at all times, that's an order."

"Yes sir. I'll be with your daughter 24/7." JB assures my father.

"Good. Take care Y/n." My dad waves goodbye going back to his work.

"Bye, bye~" I wave my dad goodbye watching him go in his rich black car. He's manager or butler drives him off.

So now I have a new butler huh? I look up and down at JB who just smiles back at me. I don't even know what I can do with him.

"Umm is there anything you wanna do?" I ask him since I don't really know what to do and I'm bored as usual at home.

"There's no need to ask of me to do such thing. I will only follow your lead to which whatever you may want to do."

This butler really the same age as me? He's so polite yet more matured than me. Well isn't he a high class butler for a young age.

"You're to young, basically my age. There must be something you want to do instead of serving me all the time."

"No malady, I'm happy to just be by your side."

He's being too polite it makes me feel uncomfortable. "I've already said you can call me by my name."

"But malady-"

"No buts, it's an order! Okay." I smile at him telling him that everyone here is like family, no, we are family.

"Uh- yes miss Y/n." He says smiling genuinely. The smile made me blush feeling heat burning in my chest.