Namjoon | Song

Valentine Special

It's the day I was always excited about, Valentine's Day! But then at the same time upset because I have no spouse to have a romantic date with.

Currently I'm working at bighit entertainment. It really has been busy since they have chosen me to help write songs for the group BTS.

Honestly they are really talented and the person I Stan for is Rap Monster he's real name Namjoon.

I didn't know how or when but I started to fall for the leader. It must have started when I always see him hard working even though he's very clumsy which I found him cute.

Right now I'm reviewing the songs that the boys have been writing for their next album. And as always it's amazing master piece.

After fixing a few mistakes I waited for their manager to chat about with him.

I waited for about twenty minutes and decided to hop out of the studio when lights went out which scared me thinking the lights just probably burnt out. Then I heard a door shut quietly but I still heard.

Still unable to move I bravely say something hoping that it wasn't a ghost. "Who's there? Answer me...."

The lights went on again, relived but to my surprise I see a person on the other side me glass blocked between both of us.

Music started playing it was sweet melody then the person started singing and I exactly know anyone's voice that low which was Rapmon. I watch him singing in his low voice staring straight in my eyes not taking his stare off one second.

Listening to the song clearly he was singing a love song about me. It started off just about a person loving this women he liked for awhile which it appears to be him and me.

Tears started to fall not because of sadness or anger but happiness.

He ended the song surprised at my tears.

"Umm.... Are you okay? This is awkward-"

"Aren't you going to finish your speech?" I giggle at his nervousness cutting him off.

"It's ok if you don't f-feel the same way, so will y-you go out with me? As in b-be my g-g-girlfriend?"

I opened the door from the other side of the recording room running to Rapmon giving him a huge hug that I always wanted.

"Of course I will!" Gave him a peck on the lips seeing his face shocked from the sudden kiss but instantly brighten up smiling showing off his dimples.

"I'm really happy, Thank you Y/n. You guys can come out now too."

I got confused then saw other six boys coming out form their hiding spots.

"Have you boys been hiding under their before I came in here?!"

"Miane~" all the boys bowed 90°.

"Congratulations to you both but I really gotta go now." Taehyung says before leaving off in a hurry.

"He had to hold in his bladder for awhile so he was busting to go." Jin said making all of us laugh including himself.

"So now we're officially a couple?" Namjoon says hugging around me with his arms leaning his head on top of my head.

"Yep!"

This was officially the best Valentine's Day ever.