The Sound Of Music ( Kenma Kozume )

Requested by: @animeamira

!listen to the song while reading!

You were inside the music room of Nekoma high school practicing for your school's end of year concert. You were pretty nervous about it, but yoy were also super excited. You had first started playing the piano when you were six years old and you had fallen in love ever since. You thought music was all you needed in life. Until you met Kenma Kozume. He was a very introverted soul that was on the volleyball team. You had seen one of his practice matches before, and you've got to say, their pretty good.

You started to play Für Elise, the piece you were going to preform at the concert. You played your heart out thinking about him. Thinking about him made you feel all warm amd fuzzy inside.

It kinda represented feelings towards him, seeing him for the first time, talking to him for the first time. Then, you realising that you had a crush on him and every time you talked to him or get near him you would instantly go red. Hoping to be with him one day, you knew this wasn't going to work out and tried to contain your feelings towards him. Does he even remember who I am? All these memories and thoughts flash through your head as you play your piece. You finally finish with a grand ending. What you didn't notice was Kenma standing at the door.

"That was nice" He said with a little smile. This startled you causing you and the music sheets to fall onto the floor. He walked over to you.
"Are you okay (first name)-san?, I didn't mean to scare you" Kenma says holding his hand out for you to grab onto. You blushed while taking his hand.
"Omg! I held his hand and called me by my first name!"
"Yeah, I'm fine" You say amazed at how pretty he looked up close.
"Let me help you pick these up" He offers. He stares at the music sheets for a few seconds.

"Wow, are you practicing for the end of year concert already?"
"Yeah, I guess. What are doing here anyways Kenma-san?" You asked.
"Practice finished early so I came by to say hello, but I found you playing your heart out on the piano. So I stayed and watched for a bit" He stated.
"Oh, I see" The both of you stood in silence for a few minutes. You walk up to him and take the music sheets back.
"Well... I was just about to finish up and go..." You say trying to break up the awkward silence. He suddenly pulled you into a hug.

"Don't worry you're gonna do great on the night" Kenma says while releasing you from the embrace. You were speechless. He goes to leave.
"I'm rooting for you. Good luck" He says while leaving out the door. All you could manage to mutter out was a little "Thanks". Hoping that he heard it on the way out. You leaned up against the wall. Contemplating what had just happened.
"Wow...." You sighed. Cluching the music sheets.

_______________________________________

AUTHOR'S NOTE:
Was nice and fluffy? Did ya like it? Tell me if you want any specific character and I'll try and make a chapter for them (*^_^*)

Soz if Kenma was kinda OOC