The Mission ( Kuroo Tetsurō )

The bedhead captain was in love. Ever since the first day he saw you he had fallen into it. He fell in love with everything about you. Your smooth, silky (hair colour) hair, your bright smile that would light up his day and that wonderful but quirky personality you had. But sadly for the raven-haired boy, you only thought the both of you were close friends. So he made it his mission to make you his one and only.

Kuroo was pacing around holding a piece of paper in his hand. He was coming up with plans for his 'mission'. You thought he needed help with something so you walked up to him. But he doesn't notice.

"Hey, Tetsurō-kun" You said happily.
"O-oh! (f-first n-name)-chan! When did you get here?!?" He asks attempting to hide the piece of paper behind his back. But you notice anyway.

"Tetsurō, what is that behind your back?"
"N-nothing! (First name)-chan! They are just...umm... Notes from class!" Kuroo quickly makes it up hoping you would buy it.
"Can you giv-"
"Wow! Would ya' look at the time! I gotta get going!" He says while pushing you out the door.

"W-wait! Tetsurō!"
"Gottagocatchyoulaterbye!" He says sprinting along the corridor. You watch him run off.
"I just wanted to ask him for some notes and to tell him we still had 10 minutes of break left" You sweat drop.
"Wait! When did Tetsurō start taking notes and worrying about being late to class! Something is definitely up" You mumble to yourself.

-A TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY HINATA'S DORKYNESS-

You were sneaking around trying to find out what exactly Kuroo was 'secretly' doing. Then you see him enter the gym.

"I thought they weren't having practice today?" You say under you breath.

"Hello! Is anyone in here! Geez, it's so dark in here I better turn on the lights" You say walking into the gym.

You turn on the lights.

"SURPRISE!" The whole volleyball team appeared out of nowhere.

"HOLY SHIT! DON'T SCARE ME LIKE THAT!"

"Heh...sorry (first name)-chan" Yaku apologised.

"Anyways, what's all the fancy shmancy stuff for?" You point out after actually looking around.

"Oh you'll see (first name)-chan, you'll see"

"Huh? What that's supposed to mean?"

"Just follow the flowers (first name)-chan" Kenma says bluntly.

"Hey, Kenma-senpai! We're supposed to keep this 'romantic' remember!" Lev exclaims.

"Yeah, whatever, didn't I tell you to drop the honorifics"

You start walking away. "Those dorks" You say while playfully rolling your eyes.

You curiously followed the array of different flowers, until it lead you to a oh-so familiar classroom. This particular room was the very room that you and Kuroo had met.

"Tetsurō~ I know you're hinding in here somewhere~" You say as you peep your head through the door.

You walked into the room.
"Wow what a beautiful sunset" You say as the sun gently sets. You hear the door close.
"Not as beautiful as you (first name)-chan" A familiar voice says. You turn around, only to be facing the smirking captain.

"Tetsu?"

"Look (first name)-chan, I've really liked you for quite sometime now, and I wondering if you would like to go on a date with me?" He says nervously with one arm behind his head.

"Hmmmmm let me think about it" you say in a rather playful tone.

"B-but (first name)-chan! Please give an answer now"

"Well, since you asked, why not?" A huge smile grows on his face and he grabs you for a big hug.

"Thanks a lot (first name)-chan. I love you" He mumbles into your neck.

"No problem I love you too. Do ya' want some ice-cream?" you respond.

"Sure thing"

The two of you walk out of the classroom to get some ice-cream.

EXTENDED ENDING

"Mission complete" Kuroo says under his breath but you hear anyways.

"What?"

"Ah...n-nothing (first name)-chan, oh look that cat is really cute!" He quickly says trying to change the subject.

In a near by bush

The whole Nekoma team was watching you and Kuroo.
"Wow, *sniff* he has grown up so fast *sniff*" Yaku says as he wipes a tear from his eye. Lev pats his back. As he watches you and Kuroo conversing happily together.
"They are truly meant to be *sniff*"

The End
___________________________

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Ahh Yaku is a proud mum