Chapter 15 Feelings

I woke up early the next morning around seven o'clock and walked out of Jay house since he was still sleeping . I didn't want to wake him besides I wasn't going to be late for work I had to be there just before 9am . I had just enough time to go to my own home shower and put on a fresh new outfit eat and lay down a little bit more before I had to stand on my feet for the rest of the whole day.
I just pulled up at work turned down my music and dug in my purse looking for my phone as I looked at it the caller id read Fine Ass Jonathan on the screen. I smiled simply because he showed me that I was on his mind by calling me. I hurried to answer because I loved listening to the sexy sound of his manly voice.
"Hey ma what's up with you, why didn't you tell me that you were leaving damn for real did you even leave me a kiss on my cheek or what?"
"Well no baby you looked really tired I didn't want to bother you or cut your sleep short at all I figured that you would call me if you missed me even if it was just a little bit. I'm glad that you did call just before I have to be in the office today. I'll be home around 7 pm tonight if your free you can come by and see me if you want to."