Chapter 6 Jay

I was looking forward to my date with Laneah. We kept texting back and forth through out the whole week and I got tired of not being able to see her face . As soon as me and my music team took a dinner break I decided to video call Laneah .
"Whats up woman what are you doing right now ?"
"I just got home and finally got to relax we had a really busy day at the office it seemed like every kid in the city  got sick and came in our office, Im just glad its over.
I was just thinking about you."
"Oh really well Im sure glad that Im not alone in my feelings, are you in your bathroom?"
"I am, Im in my jaquzzi thats why you can only see my face ."
"Oh yeah I cant help but to try since Im a man and have to ask you if you gone give me a sneak peek of somethin in that tub ."
"If I do will you respect me in the morning ?" Laneah asked in a jokingly manor.
"Of course I will ma...we both grown aint we? I cant wait to be in person with you tommorow."
He replied
I was happy that he asked and I had to hesitate a bit so I wouldnt seem so easy. I lowered the camera to show him my breast but I made sure that my nipples were covered with the victoria secret soap suds .
"Mmmmhhhhmm thank you ma I like how you did that you keeping a little mystery to things huh thats good thats gone have to hold me untill I go to bed tonight and dream about what I want to really do to you. Well let me get back in this studio session
sexy . My driver will be in front of your condo 12 noon sharp so be ready because Ill be at the resturant waiting for you, goodnight ma."
"Alright good night Johnathan ."
I blew him a kiss before we disconectted our call.