Chapter 5 Laneah

For the few years that went by that I had not been approached by any men that were my style I kinda thought that I might be single or manless for the rest of my natural life. As soon as I got the call and spoke to Johnathan and seeing that he was intrested in me and even better wanting to take me out Im really looking forward to our date. Today is Friday and the office is really busy I cant wait to get out of here so I can go home and wake up to my dream date Saturday afternoon. Hes been texting me leaving me the kiss face emojis and now I look forward to hearing my text notifications going off.
A little more than when it would go off before because it was always just my best friend Michelle . Im so glad lunch time came and I was hungry so I was the first one out of the office. I went down stairs to have lunch and ran into Michelle . She worked in the same building as me just with another doctors office. She asked how things were going between Jay and I and I told her that hes been calling but I kept that we had a date in the morning to myself.
I found myself watching the clock all day and when 5 pm hit I headed home to my one bedroom condo and jumped into my jaquzzi. There was a video call coming in on my cell phone and it was Johnathan I instantly felt my vagina pulsating.