Chani

6. "When you're gone everything seems cold"
Requested by XxYukineUchihaxX
Let's just pretend that you both are old enough for alcohol, okay? Okay! Good!
Now enjoy~
-

"Get out of my life! I'm sick of all of your petty excuses and you always being home late, you never making enough time for me and for loving your job more than your girlfriend!" You remembered how just a few days ago you broke up with Chani and kicked him out.

Your emotions right now were messed up, your brain and heart were having a mini fight of their own as you kept thinking about your fight with Chani your brain said celebrate and be happy, but your heart said otherwise.

Be upset.
Be depressed.
Look back on your actions and cry.
Maybe even take him back...

These words kept popping up and repeating itself over and over again. You slapped yourself a couple times before dragging yourself to the kitchen and grabbing the strongest bottle of alcohol you had and started slowly pouring yourself a cup. Bringing the bottle with you, you slumped onto the couch and drank the alcohol in one shot.

Scrunching your face you coughed as you emptied the glass of the bitter liquid. Coughing a bit more then clearing your throat you slowly poured yourself another glass and continued with the one shots till the bottle was empty.

You giggled to yourself as you saw the empty bottle in front of you " Uh oh~ I fwinished the bowttle" (I purposely put those spelling mistakes there, so don't try and correct me)

Completely intoxicated by the alcohol you just consumed you looked around the room. Not being able to think straight you wobbled towards your phone and dialed Chani's number.

Dialing his number over 10 times you fell asleep after he answered your 11th ring. "Hello? Hello Y/n? Y/n are you there?!" The line went silent as he tried listening for your response "I'm on my way hang on!" Then Chani hung up.

Your head was still spinning but that didn't stop you from staggering to the door when someone started pounding on it.

"Y/N OPEN UP!" Chani shouted.

You unlocked the door and fell backwards. Starting to cry a bit by the sudden pain on your backside you didn't notice Chani open the door kneel down next to you.
You wiped away the tears and finally noticed Chani by your side.

You stared at Chani for a couple seconds before engulfing him in a hug "I missed you... I really did. Don't ever leave me again, because when you're gone everything seems cold I didn't know what to do without you... And I got drunk. So promise me you won't leave again!"

You wiped away your tears and sat up straight then put out your pinky "Pinky promise me..." Chani nodded and connected his pinky with yours, then quietly agreed "I promise... And I'll never leave you again"

-
211216
It's almost Christmas!!!
And more requests coming in...
Expect them to come in EXTREMELY SLOWLY
Anyways hope you enjoyed it even though it was short
Goodbye again
Author-Nim~♥
(ーー;)