Dawon

Hearts, sweet music, cupids and sappy love letters. Its the time of year for love. Valentines day and a day where I mentally die due to everyones lovey dovey aura

But thats okay your not the only one who makes fun of the love birds thats something you and Dawon do together and its been something you've been doing for over 3 years together.

Or so you think.

Dawon has had feelings for you every since you both started your yearly ritual of making fun and internally dying due to kissing couples.

You sat in class waiting for Dawon's arrival. After waiting for about 6 minutes Dawon bursts into the class panting. He looks around trying to find you, as soon as he did he ran and hugged you "Hey [y/n] ready for another year of love?" He wiggled his eyebrows and you scoffed in reply "Love? More like... a scary movie"

The two of you burst into a laughing fit until your teacher came in.

Class was boring as per usual and ended pretty quickly. Most people left the room with connected arms whilst others exited whilst holding roses and boxes of chocolates.

You and Dawon headed to the cafeteria and got yourselves lunch. The two of you walked towards an empty table, as you were about to pull out a chair and sit but Dawon pulled the chair out for you. He smiled and motioned for you to sit at the table. You raised a brow but spoke nothing of this, because it's Dawon's normal flirty self but he didn't always do it to you which was strange.

The rest of the day too was strange. Dawon didn't seem very interested in making jokes about other people's love instead he just kept staring at you or complementing how you looked.

"[Y/n] there is something on your face..." You covered your face and started questioning where. Dawon smiled and pulled your hands away from your face "It's beauty!" He pushed away a strand of hair and placed it behind your ear.

A slight blush formed on your face after his little action. Dawon laughed and smiled "I'm sorry if you think I'm strange today but I just have to let you know now... [y/n] I like you! I know you probably don't like me but I promise I'm not like other guys! I'm loyal and I will listen and do whatever you tell and want from me! Just please accept me into your heart!"

His confession sounded like a plead. It made him sound needy and desperate but you have had feelings for him. Feelings you have always wanted him to accept. Afraid that your voice would reject him you just simply but slowly nodded. He smiled and hugged you. "Thank you for accepting my feelings! I promise not to hurt you and I promise that we will never break up!"

A soft smile appeared on your face as he spoke. You snuggled close to his chest and spoke up "No.... thank you! And I believe you"
This sure was a strange Valentines day.... But it was nice!

-

I hope this was fluffy enough for you fluff loving people out there.
I'm sorry though... I don't understand what type of person I made the reader....
Oh well its done and I'm not taking it back so enjoy it Vote and Comment!
I accept requests so please send those in!!!!
~ Author-nim ♥