26. U are only mine..

Hi Choco sticks. How are u all? I hope u loved last chap. I want to tell a short story. I saw it in you tube and I wanted to share it with u all.

To father with love:

There was boy who is in 12. He was in one of the most famous college. All his friends had bikes. He didn't. He used to go on foot to college. All his friends used to make fun of him. He used to get embarrassed and would fight with his dad.

One day it became a big fight. He walked out of his house. He wore his dad's shoes and took his dad purse. So that he can't find him soon. While walking he find it so difficult with those shoes. He can feel all the stones, thrones cutting his feet. He went and sat in bus stand. He opened his dad purse. There was only 50 rs. He saw many papers. He opened. It is his college fees. It was 1 lakh. He saw one more slip. That is a warning letter to pay rest of the fee immediately. And one more slip. That is bike exchange slip where his dad is selling his old scooter to get his son a bike. 😢😢

He started crying. He went back home and apologized his dad.

Dad give up everything for our happiness.

I want to dedicate this chap to Dollyaankie

**********************************

Viraj POV:

I was so nervous. Really I am. What will I tell her? How will she react? Will she like the arrangements? What if she won't even come with me.? So many questions.

" Stop thinking too much. And get ready. " Arush came into my room.

" I am not thinking. " I said.

" Oh really. U can't act in front of me. " he said.

" Arush how did u propose.? " I asked.

" Viraj. Everyone is different. But remember one thing. If u do it with your whole heart. She will say yes. " he said.

" How do u know? " I asked.

" When I was about to propose Icha. She spoke to me. She encouraged me but I understood that she is also waiting for such moment with u. " he said.

" Really? " I asked with excitement.

" Really. Idiot now get ready. " saying this he went out.

Then I got ready and went down. As stepped down Priya came and hugged me. I saw Aastha. She was jealous. I liked that side. So I hugged her back. In the party too, I did dance with Priya just to enjoy the expressions on Aastha's face. She was about to leave then Arush waved at me to execute the plan. I did. Finally she is mine. Only mine. I can't even bear the thought of leaving her.

I was in deep thoughts about everything in my life.

" Good morning.. " a voice came. I expected it to be Aastha. But I was wrong. It is Priya.

" Good morning. " I said plainly.

" Why did u leave the party all of a sudden yesterday.? " she questioned me.

" What happened ? I had to meet someone important. So. I left. " I said.

" Whom? " she asked. I was irritated.

" Why are asking me as if u know everyone that I know. " I said. I got up from the bed and went to wash room. This girl. When will I get rid of her. Today is going to be a bad day because I saw her early in the morning. I said to myself.

After finishing my morning chores I came out to find my room empty. Thank God. Soon I got ready. While I was putting my tie, I heard shouting from the hall. I went down immediately to witness the screams of Priya on Aastha. My blood started boiling. The nerve of this girl. I will show your true colors.