15. I dont know....

Hiii chocosticks... How are u all...?? I am fine. And thanks for your support. I am updating this chap now. I can't update till Tuesday. Because Monday is my birthday. So....

I want to dedicate this chap to..

******************************

Viraj POV:

I know I was rude. But I have to do this. Something is dragging me towards her and something against her. Today I really felt mom is still alive after tasting the food. I didn't want to come out but I came off. So that Aastha will not have any more hopes.

As I was in these thoughts I heard a knock.

" Come in" I said. Arush along with Dada came in.

" Arush u have to go and take rest now. " I said..

" He will take rest. Whats with u. " dada asked me. I have no answer.

" What happened.?" I asked. They glared at me.

" I am just upset that mom is not with us now. " I said. They softened.

" But u can't come out like that. She felt so bad. " dada said.

" Why do u care about her. She is not our family. She came here to be with us for few days. " I screamed. They both were shocked by my out burst.

I sat on my bed and looked at them. They looked at each other and left the room without saying anything. But dada came back and said one thing.

" Before anyone comes to this world everyone is nothing to each other. But u will find relationship in one or the other way with each other after coming to this world. " he said and left.

I thought about it for a while. He is right. But in my defence every such relation need not to be positive and good one.

I tried to get some sleep but my heart wanted to eat the food. 😋It tasted just like mom's. I tried not go down. But u know what, I did a mistake by teaching my legs how to walk and my heart how to drag me. So I went down and entered kitchen without making much noise.

I served myself and started eating. It's so yummy. I didn't want to stop eating. Then the devil entered. Arush. OMG. He saw me.

" So how is the food.?? " he asked me.

" It's hmm. It's OK ok. " I said.

" Ohh really. Is that the reason u ate half of the food. " he questioned.

" I don't want to waste food. " I said. He slapped me lightly.

" Shut up I know your drama. " he said.

" Oh then why did u even ask?? " I said while continuing to eat.

" To make u answer my question. " he said.

" Ohh great. Let me eat. " I said.

" Stop eating. Leave something for Aastha. " he said. I looked up at him.

" What?? Why?? Didn't she had enough?? " I asked.

" She didn't have at all. " he said. I can sense. He is upset.

" And now why is that?? " I asked..

" U know the reason. " he said.

" I know I was rude to an extent. " I said.

" Just to an extent.?? U were so mean. " he said.

" U made her cry. " he added.

" Ohhh really. Now u are sad. So what about what she did to us.? " I asked.

" Okay. In the first place. She is not aware of the truth. I know she must have tried to know the truth. But still. Secondly. She did not kill mom. Mom came in between to save her. " he said.

" But she only put us in that situation Arush. What about that?? She misused your trust. " I said.

" Okay. I know she cheated. But she realised her mistake. Everyone should be given a chance to correct their mistake. " he said. He is right. Everything happens for a reason. I had answers for those. I was silent for a while.

He left. I was wrong. Every one deserves a chance. That's true. I don't know. I am not able to give a chance to her. I don't know whether it is a fear to lose her or the fear that I can't leave her after that.

I took food in a plate and headed towards her room. The door was open so I went in. She was not there. I looked up. She was in balcony looking at sky. As I observed closely she was talking. I went close.

" Dad. I miss u so much. I love u. Why did u leave me?? After u left I have been doing only the wrong things. Everyone believed me when I was with wrong intentions. Now when I am trying to be honest everyone are hating me. Don't I deserve a chance to correct my mistakes?? Am I such a sinner?? I never did anything on purpose. I became blind in your love. So I was not able to see the truth. Everyone used me to take their revenges and now I am useless to everyone. All are thinking that I am heartless. I am not heartless. I too have a heart. I too feel pain. I too. I love him and he hates me. I cant take this anymore. It's better that I leave. I am sorry. I am breaking the promise I made. I am really sorry. " saying this she broke down. I can't see that and left the room..

***************************************
Aastha POV:

After talking. I came in. I saw a plate of food. It must be dada or bhai. Who else will understand me. No one. I am useless to everyone. My mom thinks I am so heartless. I decided to leave. I am going to leave.

I wrote a letter to bhai. And dada. And also to Viraj. I went into their rooms and kept letters on the tables and came to my room. I packed my things which are not many. I came out. Now this is the time. I have to leave...

To be continued....

******************************

I know this is a small update. But still how do u feel about the chap??

So Aastha left. What do u think?? Will she come back.. ?? Or their love story ends here??

Let me know ur opinions. And some wanted me to continue this story more. But I want to know everyone's opinions. At least if I get 20 to 25 comments not to stop, then only I will continue. Or else I will stop. I am asking to comment to know how many really want me to continue. Don't get me wrong.

Do vote and comment.

Yours

Mayuri