Calm/C.M/BxG/

TITLE~ CALM

REQEUSTED FOR Southstarz

WORD COUNT 466

south's POV

Today I'm taking my boyfriend Chris to meet my parents, my parents are very Christian and very strict so I'm scared shitless right now.

"Hey babe you ready to go?" Chris asks me.

"Um i ugh Chris I'm scared shitless like what if they call you a devil worshiper or some shit" I say running my hands through my hair.

" Baby you will be fine" stop being so stressed he says coming behind me and kissing my neck.

"Mmph fuck Chris we don't have time for this we have to go" i say.

"They can wait a little let me help you with your stress" he says running his hands down my side.

i bite my lip and smirk at him "Fine" I say.

He smiles and picks me up and brings me up too our bedroom, he then pins me too the wall, and kisses and sucks on my neck,

"Oh fuck Chris"  I moan.

"You like that don't you you're such a bad girl" he growls in my ear.

I just nod at him and bite my lip , he then picks me up and brings me over to our bed.

Chris then rips off my dress and starts to attack my neck with hickeys.

"Mmmm fuck Chris" I moan.

"Tell me what you want baby girl" he says playing with my boobs.

"I want you Chris" I moan he smirks and then gets up taking off his pants and boxers and oh was he huge.

He then comes back over to me getting on top of me and teasing my entrance with his tip.

"Damnit Chris please fuck me already" I say.

"With pleasure" he says slamming into me

"Oh fuck Chris go faster" I say

He smirks and goes faster.

"do you like that baby girl" he growls grabbing my hips roughly and pounding into me.

"Oh god yes chris please fuck me harder" I moan.

"With pleasure baby girl" he moans and goes as fast as he can.

"Oh god fuck chris god damn baby you feel so good" I moan.

He puts a finger on my clit and rubs me which makes me moan like a slut,

"oh fuck chris you're gonna make me cum" I moan

"Mmm cum all over my dick like the slut you are baby girl" he growls in my ear.

I do what he says and cums all over his cock then he pulls out and cums on my stomach.

"Mmm that was amazing baby girl" he says and kisses me.

"It was babe now can we go see my mom and dad ?" I ask.

"Yes we can but we are going for another round when we get home" he says putting his boxers back on.

"Mmm okay" I say with a smirk.

A/N
Sometimes I forget how fun it was to write these lol , fixing all my errors is great because I cringe at the way I wrote this lol.

~ rose