C H A P T E R 2

Ok, so this is the next part, I decided I am continuing because I'm REALLY excited about this story and I wanna finish it!!! So please bear with me, I know I didn't update that recently but I will start. So if u read my story then I will read urs and comment.... Pleeeeeaaassseee

Comment

Fan

Vote

And I will do the same 4 u

(Sorry for any spelling or grammar mistakes)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

C H A P T E R 2 (Dylan's POV)

At first I wasn't sure it was her. I didn't get a good view of her face. Why would it be her? Why would she even come to the school knowing that I was here?

Our car pulled up to the school's main entance, I could feel everyone around us watching as we did so, everyone knew that we were the rich kids in town. I watched as people whispered and gave us dirty looks, I didn't care, all I could think about was the girl who I thought was Aliyah. I opened the car door and she ran. Yes, I was sure that she was Aliyah.

I raced out of the car and through the parking lot receiving a lot of very creative comments and hand gestures from the other drivers.

It was Aliyah, but what was she doing here? I heard that there was going to be a new student this year, who wouldve thought it would be Aliyah. She probably hated the fact that I was at this school, why wouldn't she? All I really did to her was make her life hell.

I started to lower my speed until I came to a complete stop. When I did catch up to Aliyah, what would I say? I thought about it for a second. I figured I would just go with the flow, I mean I haven't seen her in years,

I sprinted around the corner where Aliyah was headed. I was a lot faster than her so catching up to her wasn't a problem. One of the perks of being a werewolf. Oh yeah, did I forget to mention,

I'm a werewolf.

Well, not exactly a full werewolf until I turn 16, which will be in a months time. After that I will be able to go full wolf form. Not to mention I will be able to find my mate. And because I am the eldest son of my father, the Alfa, I will soon be Alfa too, as soon as my father see's I deserve it.

I made it to where Aliyah was . For some reason she was on the floor. I gave a small chuckle, same old Aliyah. My mood darkened as soon as I the figuure helping her up. I growled. What was she doing with 'it'?

I was taught to hate his kind, why shouldn't I? They were a crime against nature. I never knew this particular one, but who cares, his kind killed my mother. My hand immediatly formed a fist, but I figured it was useless, he was a lot stronger than me, for now. When I become Alfa I will take my revenge.

I walked up to Aliyah, she was playing with her hands behind her back and ... Blushing? Why was she blushing and at him? Snap out of it Dylan! You shouldn't care, you love Mira, remember? She is the one for you, and in one months time, you will find that she really IS your mate.

I contained myself. "Hello again Ali," I smirked at Aliyah, I knew she hated the nickname I gave her when we were kids. She sighed, crossed her arms over her chest and turned. My eyes flew open in shock.

Her pitch black hair blew gently in the wind, her Arabian skin radiated like the sun, and her breath-taking eyes shone like stars. She was... Beautiful.

I looked at her eyes once more and realized they were just as shocked at mine. They were roaming my body from head to toe, I felt the heat increasing in my cheeks.

Wait, what? She was checking me out and I was blushing? Girls check me out all the time, why was I blushing.

Ok, I had to admit, I was hot. I had dark brown hair that some girls compare to a chocolate waterfall, I know right, weird. I was half cherokee from my mothers side, so I had caramel skin. And I was ripped, let's just say I liked to work out a lot. The girls in the school litterally called me 'eye candy'. I had changed over the years, but nothing like her.

"U-uh, u-umm, wh-what," she stuttered, and I smirked. I stole a quick glance to the monster behind her, he was not happy about this. He was giving me the death glare and his fists were clenched into tight ballls. He obvioulsy liked Ali. This only made my smile wider.

He coughed and my gaze met hers. "Like what you see," I teased gesturing towards my body. Her eyes narrowed at me, "You wish," she smirked. She turned to the 'thing' and smiled at him again, "Just give me one second James." . She turned back at me, "What do you want?" She hissed.

James smirked at me, and I gave him a small growl that only he could hear. I turned my attention back to Ali, "I want nothing, what are you doing here?" She put her hands on her hips, "I'm the new scholarshhip student," she said. "You're what?" James and I said at the same time. We looked at each other. This was wierd. We stood in awkward silence. "You guys are scarying me, what wrong with you people?" Ali screamed.

She began to run away, we called after her. How could she be the new scholarship student that Dad had warned me about? This was all too strange. I would've tried to catch up with her but the bell just went. I could not use another detention , Dad will kill me. I'll find Ali later. And just like that,

She was gone.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So what do you think? Please comment, I would love to hear anything really. And if you comment and fan me I would do the same for your story. Peace out!!!