Zombieland //How You Meet//

Comincia dall'inizio

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry! I didn't mean-! That was so rude of me, here, you can have mine-!"

"It's fine," you smiled kindly, waving his offer off, "They're just crackers."

"Y-yeah, true." He smiles sheepishly, scratching the back of his head now then extending his arm out to you, his voice barely above a whisper, "I'm Jesse."

"Y/N." You take his hand and shake it.

"So, I guess we're going to be siblings?" He muses with a small smile as the two of you start walking out of the building, talking about the movie.

"Yup!" You agree while popping the 'p'. "Although, I'm not sure how siblings act. I'm an only child."

"That's okay! I have two sisters so I'll teach ya how they basically act like to each other."

"Why, thank you, Jesse." You chuckle slightly as he just smiles politely, sticking his hands into his pockets.

~~~~~~~~~~

It's been nearly a year, and you're very close friends with everyone in the cast of the movie, Zombieland. You were filming one of your very last scenes because you had another project on the other side of the world to go to. This scene contained the tragic scene where Columbus' sister, Pittsburgh, gets turned into a zombie and her brother has to be the one to end her. So today, as one of your last days, you get to be in all zombie makeup.

"Lucky!" Fifteen year old Abigail exclaimed, "Every time I ask if I could be a zombie, they all say no."

"Why would you want to be a zombie? It's painfully itchy," you laugh, trying not to move your face too much as a piece of fake hanging flesh is being dried from the glue attached to your cheek.

"Because it looks awesome!"

You walk out of your trailer and go to the set stage, careful when you brush your hair from your face while walking up to your new friend, Jesse.

He turns and his eyes widen, "Woah! I barely recognized you! The makeup's fantastic!"

"Thanks," you smiled, "Now let's get this show on the road!"

The scene sets and you're running around the grocery store, snarling, throwing up bile while chasing Jesse around, biting at his heels, pretending that you wanted to eat his flesh.

Jesse acts like the wimpy and childish scaredy-cat, Columbus, screaming like a little girl around the store and you had to give it your all in order not to laugh. Columbus suddenly falls and you're closing in.

"Y/N...I'm sorry. I'm so sorry," he loads his shotgun with two blanks. He had tears in his eyes, and you had to admit that it was fantastic acting. "I'm sorry I couldn't save you in time. I'm sorry," he aims and is about to fire until Tallahassee, AKA Woody, comes around the corner and bashes your head in from the side, twice, making you drop to the floor from where you stood.

"Ha! Take that, bitch!" He spat at your remains, wearing his usual ripped up jeans, maroon tight shirt and cowboy hat.

"Tallahassee, what the fuck?! That was my...my..." Columbus went from pure fury to sad heartbreak in two seconds, staring at your supposed dead corpse while sobbing, "My sister..."

"She was better off without the rotting flesh, kid. She's better off dead than...undead." Woody gently kicks your side while walking past you, and the camera zooms onto Tallahassee's face since there would be a slight expression of sentiment and sympathy before it quickly goes away.

The scene cuts and it comes to and end, hearing the director yell and the ringing buzz. You sigh, getting up to brush yourself off while everyone claps and cheers for you since it was your last scene for the movie. Woody and Jesse give you quick hugs, promising each other to stay in contact while promising more movies together.

"Seriously! Maybe we can go to the premiere together, or maybe go see the movie in the theatre!" Woody exclaims excitedly, Jesse trying to talk his way around it since he didn't like watching his own movies.

You giggled, "Yeah! Totally! See ya at the premiere!" You walk off, waving goodbye.

~~~~~~~~~~

The red carpet was insane! Hundreds of people walked past or onto it with fantastic dresses and tuxedos. Cameras flash at every angle, blinding your eyesight as the lens flare sparkle like blinding diamonds. It was close to midnight, and everyone was buzzing around and talking about the #1 hit zombie movie of the year.

"Miss L/N!" You look over your shoulder to see a woman and a cameraman walking up to you, and you smile, knowing this will only be the beginning of an onslaught of interviews.

After your interview however, someone was standing on the sidelines of the camera to wait for you. When you turn around, your smile widens as Jesse and Woody walk over to hug you since you couldn't run and jump to them in your skirt and heels. Woody gives you a kiss on the cheek while Jesse's hand is rested between your shoulder blades.

"You made it!" You beamed happily while smiling at Jesse.

"Yeah, I had to drag him here," Woody spoke while laughing, his voice raised an octave then normal since he gets very childish around people he's comfortable with.

Jesse ducks his head, laughing nervously with a tint of pink on his face, since he was usually embarrassed when people talk about him.

All throughout the premiere of Zombieland, you stayed side by side with your fellow crew members. At the end of the night, which was four in the morning, your ride comes along and you turn to the boys along with Emma and Abigail.

"We really need to do this again sometime," you smiled, "Maybe for lunch or coffee."

"Of course!" Emma and Abigail give you a squeeze for a hug and you pull away to hug Woody and Jesse.

"I hope to see you guys real soon."

((This would've been longer but it's super late and I have school tomorrow. When I have free time I'll come back to this chapter and I'll fix the grammars along with making it longer. I hoped you enjoyed it! See ya next chapter!))