Chapter 25

I woke up to the sound of someone knocking no beating on my door screaming at me. Some one is fixing to die I don't care who it is no one wakes me up from my sleep and gets away with it.

"Shut the hell up unless you want to die"

"But Blair you need to wake up Kakashi sensei wants to talk to us"

"Fine leave unless you want to leave this world"

"Ok see you later Kakashi sensei isn't there yet so take as long as you need'

I didn't reply to that I got up and dressed into my new clothes that I got yesterday from some one. They consist of black shorts that stop at my upper thigh, a tight red shirt and a black jacket that has fur around the hood tied my head band around my wrist to hide my curse mark from everone since I wipped their memories of it I can't let any one know. I got done with every thing and decided that I would go and get some dango because I really did not care about what Kakashi said about the Chunin Exams, but knowing Naruto and Sakura they would yell if I came after Kakashi so I used the teleportation justu so I could get there faster.  After getting my food I went and meet with my team, seeing them without Kakashi pissed me off thinking that he would at least be here or walking up but nooooo he had to be late I am in no mood to hear Sasuke and Naruto compete with each other but that douche dick copy cat ninja had to always be late *sigh*.

"Heeyy Blair there you are I was begining to think that you weren't comming"

"Well I need to talk to needle dick so I came"

"Who's needle dick"

"Well Sakura that would be our dear Kakashi I mean he hasn't had a girl in forever so there must be something worng with him and judging by the looks he gets from Iruka I am guessing that he is not well endowed if you know what I mean"

"B-be-behind you"

"Heeyy Kakashi hows it going and why the hell did you wake me up when I know what you are going to tell us"

"Did you call me needle dick.......... and you had to be here because your the only one that knows what is going on"

"Yes, yes I did, and how am I the only one that knows what going on I am pretty sure that duckass over there knows what the hells going on"

"Well I can asure you that I am well endowed I can show you if you need, and well Sasuke has no idea what is going on"

"Show me Kakashi are you hitting on me I mean I knew you were a perv. but hey whatever you want"

"What the hell is going on here"

"Ya senesi I'm lost to"

"Hn"

"Well I have recomened you all for the Chunin Exams"

"Really Kakashi-senesi"

With those words Naruto launched himself at Kakashi and hugged him.  I chuckled at this because the only one that has been able to do that is me because I am fucking awsome.

"Hey get of me Naruto"

Chucklng at this I decided to fuck with Sasuke and pulled him into a hug only to have him go into shock and slowly hug me back.

"Hn you know you could have just said you wanted to hug me there's no need to suprise me"

"Maybe I like randomly hugging you"

"Hey get off of my Sasuke you whore"

"Shame on you Sakura because the only whore here is you, you moronic bitch"

With that I let go of Sasuke only to have him hold on to me, what the hell happend to the prick who forgot what happend in the Land of Waves; after prying his arms off of me and walked away like a badass thinking about what will happen at the exams and how many will die there because of me, smirking at the thought of killing again.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry I haven't posted in a LONG time but I've been helping my mum.  Heres a small chapter sorry if it is bad haven't wrote in forever