2 Years Later

Kierstan's POV

I walk out into the warn Australian weather. It's been 2 years since I've ran away. 2 years since I saw Louis. Louis and the boys are now famous while I struggle to pay my rent. My nightmares are getting better. They've been going away. I have a small flat and I work at a coffee shop. It doesn't pay a lot but at least it's a job. That Luke boy I met on the plane lives just around the corner with his brothers and his friends. Over the last 2 years we've all become great friends. I finally feel happy for once in my life. I have no worries. No insecurities. No fear. I feel like I'm finally free from my horrid curse. I walk down the street to Luke's house. The warm Australian breeze whips through my hair. I smile. This is so much better than London's cold bitter weather. I reach Luke's house and knock on the door. It whips open and a smile appears on Luke's face.

"Hey Kierstan!" he smiles.

"Someone's excited. Hey to you too, Luke. I can't believe you're this happy in the morning." I laugh softly.

He wraps and arm around my shoulder and pulls me into his house.

"Well," he grins. "I get to see my favorite girl."

I blush and places a kiss on my cheek. I hear footsteps clunking down the steps. I look up and see Beau shirtless. My eyes widen and I cover them.

"BEAU FOR GOD'S SAKE PUT A SHIRT ON!" I yell.

"Aw, you look so adorable when you blush." Beau laughs.

I can hear his footsteps come closer. His takes my hands off my eyes and places them by my side.

"Put a shirt on." I order him.

"Why? It's not like I'm naked. You're lucky I'm not." he smirks at me.

My face reddens even more. Luke laughs at my reaction.

"Just go put a shirt on." I grin.

"Last time I checked, this my house, babe." he winks at me.

I roll my eyes and plop down in the couch. Luke sits down next to me. I smile warmly at him. Luke is so special to me. He was there for me when I needed someone. He knows my whole story. He and the boys are the only ones I trust. They make me feel like I'm special. Also, I kind of have a crush on Luke. I mean he is super gorgeous.

"I'm hungry!" I whine.

"I'll make you something. What do you want, sweetheart?" he asks me.

I blush slightly at the word 'sweetheart'. He has never called me that. Just babe. Oh get over yourself Kierstan. Luke only thinks you as a friend.

"Hmmm...PANCAKES!" I exclaim.

He smiles and winks at me. He walks into the kitchen and starts cooking. I walk upstairs and into Jai's room. He's sleeping, as usual. Lazy bum. I run and jump on top of him. He jolts up and lets out a groan.

"WAKE UP JAI!" I yell.

He mumbles something and opens his eyes. I smile innocently. He shoots me a glare and I let out a laugh.

"I hate you." he grumbles.

"Aw, Jai you know you LOVE me." I wink at him.

He just blushes and rolls his eyes. I get off of him and help him out of bed.

"Did you hear the news?" he asks me.

"What news?" I ask him confused.

"One Direction is coming to Melbourne this Saturday." he whispers.

My eyes widen. I can feel my heart rate picking up. Sweats drips down my neck. My hands start shaking.

"W-What?" I gulp.

"They're coming here, Kierstan." he says again.

I bury my head in my hands. I start breathing fast. I hear someone walk by.

"What's wrong with Kierstan?" I hear James ask.

"I told her about the One Direction thing." Jai admits.

I hear James walk over to me. He wraps his arms around me and strokes my back. Tears stream down my face. Sobs rack my body. This can't be happening. They can't come here. They're back. They're gonna find me and hurt me. Why? Why does this happen to me. I can't bare to see them. I don't want the nightmares and horrid memories to come back. I just don't.