The Dare

Louis' POV

After we left Kierstan's house, we went to my house.

"Hey guys wanna play truth or dare?" Niall asks us.

"Sure." we reply.

"If you don't do truth or dare you have to pay each of us $50." Harry smirks.

I roll my eyes. That mooch! I zone out  for a while. You're probably wondering why I torment Kierstan. Well believe or not, we were best friends and.....I love her. I know, I'm crazy. But, when we were 10 my stepdad used to beat me. I was looking at the clouds with Kierstan on my front lawn, we he came. He was drunk and cussing up a storm. I whispered in Kierstan's ear to run away. She protested but, ran behind a tree anyway. My stepdad beat badly and...she watched. I could hear Kierstan sobbing behind the bush. I knew she wanted to help but, I specially told her to hice. I didn't want him to hurt her. One of my mom's friend must've saw what he was doing, cause she told my mom and my stepdad was gone.  At the age of 12 I despised her. I avoided her and called her names. When she was 13 I jumped her behind our middle school and raped her. I was 14 at the time. I still haven't told her it was me. I know I sound horrible, but I want her to feel the pain I had to go through. I don't want to kill her but, i want revenge. I want to break her and wait until she's fixed again to break her again. I want her to be mine. But, I need to hurt her. I don't what's wrong with me.

"Louis! Truth or Dare?" Zayn smirks at me.

"Hmmm...dare." I smirk back.

"I dare you to ask out Kierstan and make her fall for you hard then, at prom, end it all." Niall grins.

"YOU GUYS ARE GENIUS!" I yell.

This is perfect! This is how I will break her. I look at Liam. He looks guility. Oh well. This is gonna be great!