Bullied and Broken

Kierstan's POV

"Well! What do we have here? It's Queerstan!" Louis taunts.

I shiver at his menacing voice. I slowly turn around and look them in the eyes.

"Can I help you?" I ask them.

Louis slaps me in the face, hard. Tears sting my eyes, but I blink them away.

"Don't give me any attitude, bitch!" he hisses in my ear.

I nod my head.

"Aww is wittle Queerstan gonna cry?" Zayn taunts.

I shake my head furiously. Why do they have to torment me? Especially on the sad and horrible anniversary. When I was 13 years old, I was raped. Two years later in the same day I was raped, my mother was shot by a gunman at a gas station. And today the anniversary for both horrible days. The late bell rang.

"This slut made us late!" Liam yells.

Harry punches me in the gut.

"See ya later, slut!" Niall snickers at me.

I grab my things and sprint to class.

"Kierstan Jones, why are you late?" Mrs. Harp asks me.

"My mom had woke up late and I had to walk to school." I lie.

"Well don't let it happen again." se says sternly.

I nod my head. As I'm walking to the back of the class, Liam put his leg out and tripped me. I face planted into the floor. The class bursted out into laughter. I picked myself up and walk to my seat. I felt something warm coming from nose. Blood. I got some tissue and stopped the blood. I sigh.

"Could you stop breathing?"Louis whispers in my ear.

Shivers ran down my back.

"S-Sorry." I stammer.

I look down at my hands. I wonder what I did to deserve this...

*MUSIC CLASS*

I sat in the back along with Louis and his friends.

"Okay class today we'll be singing a song describing our life. First up is...Kierstan." Mr. Smith smiles.

"HAH! Like that bitch can sing!" Louis yells.

The class bursts out laughing. I look down at the ground.

"Well, Mr. Tomlinson, at least she has some class, unlike you and your little posse." Mr. Smith snaps.

Mr. Smith motions me to come up. I walk up to the piano. I decided to sing Beautiful People by Cher Lloyd. Once I finished, I walked silently back to my seat. I blocked out the rest of the class. When the bell rang, I rushed out.

*LUNCH TIME*

I walked down to the library in silence. I don't eat lunch, so I go to the library and read or listen to music. I walk in and sit down into one of the bean bag chairs. I instantly sink in. I let out a soft giggle.

"Kierstan?"

I look up and see Liam. I instantly freeze. My heart stops. Fear is taking over me. He gets up and walks over to me. My breathing is short.

"What are you here?" he asks me.

"Um I don't eat lunch, so I come here." I explain quickly.

"Wait...you don't eat lunch?" he asks me.

Shit! I told him to much!

"Yes." I whisper.

"Why?" he asks me.

His big brown eyes bore into mine.

"I'm too fat." I reply feeling insecure.

"Oh." he whispers wit guilt in his eyes.

"I gotta go." I blurt out. 

With that, I run out of there. I run down the corner and into the bathroom. I splash some cold water on my face. He's gonna tell them and then they're gonna tell the whole then. I'll look like a big freak! Tears sting my eyes, but I blink them back. I take a few deep breaths. My hands are shaking. I walk back out and grab a drink of water. The bell rings and I run to my locker. Ugh it's time for gym.

*GYM*

I usually hide behind the bleachers during gym, but Coach Johnson forced me to play dodgeball. Of course I was on the losers team. The boys were on the other team. I say a quick prayer before, meeting my fate. After a while, I'm the only one left on my team. Louis smirks at me. My heart rate picks up. He throws the ball with force. Everything feels like it's going in slow-motion. People are looking away, grimacing and cringing. I close my eyes for impact. As the ball hits me in the face, I let out a shrill scream of pain. I fall down to the ground. My head hit the hard gym floor. I let out another scream. Pain aches across my body. Tears stream down my face. Everyone around is screaming, crying, or in shock. I look around for the boys. They look shocked and terrified. But Louis, he looks scared. I can see the tears glistening in his eyes.

"CALL 911!" someone cries out.

I can see everything get darker. The pain is unbearable. I let out another scream. I let out loud sobs and whimpers. My eyes start to close and I'm swallowed in darkness.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Kierstan! Wake up!"

I slowly open my eyes. I'm in my bed, in my room.

"Mom?" I whispers.

"Hey sweetie. Are you feeling okay?" my mom asks me.

"Yeah, I just feel dizzy." I reply.

"Well get ready. The Styles, Tomlinons, Maliks, Horans, and Paynes are coming over tonight." my mom smlies at me.

Oh great! This is just what the doctor ordered.