Prologue

"Thank you, Dublin!" Liam said before we ran and jumped down. We landed on the mattress there and just laid there for a second, taking our sweet time to calm our hearts and brains.

"Tomlinson, we're looking for a Mr. Louis Tomlinson," a female voice said, making me lift my head with a groan.

"The fuck do you want? Can't I just get a bloody moment to rest my eyes?" I said grumpily. I haven't slept much lately and neither have the other lads so we're rather harsh on each other and everyone else.

"Fuck," a younger voice said, then there was cute giggling.

"No, Naomi, that's a bad word," the same woman said tiredly as well. I opened my eys again and looked up to see a woman with tan skin, dark hair, and brown eyes stand there, holding the hand of a way younger girl with blonde hair and brown eyes.

"Er... I'm Tomlinson," I spoke up, tiredly raising my hand. The brunette looked at me, then down to the girl and she looked deadly worried.

"I really hope you know what you're doing," she mumbled, then attempted a smile.

"I wanna go back to mommy," the girl said with a small pout.

"Hi, there." Harry smiled kindly and crouched in front of the girl. He loves children.

"Hi, there you," the girl said back, poking Harry's nose. He crinkled his nose but smiled.

"Naomi, be nice," the girl sighed, scolding the girl.

"But I'm tired. We've been flying and driving, and boating and walking and talking and my head hurts," she rambled and then huffed and put her free hand on her head, frowning. Niall let out a tired chuckle at her annoyed face.

"Do you want something to eat or drink? Maybe sit down for a moment?" Liam offered them. The small girl nodded right away and just left the older one and went to Liam, pulling his hand even though she didn't know where the hell she was going.

"You know, Sylvia is so annoying. She just keeps talking, even when she's asleep," the Naomi girl said and the brunette's eyes widened and she blushed.

"Hey, Naomi!" She cried out in exasperation and then sighed, pinching the bridge of her nose. "You impossible child."

"Wait, is she your sister or something?" Zayn asked as we all followed Liam and Naomi to the dressing room.

"No, she's my friend's daughter. I don't get where her attitude comes from, Riles is such a sweet person. How is that her child?" she said, pointing to the girl who was very grumpy.

"Maybe she's her dad's daughter?" Harry tried and the girl shrugged.

"Yeah, that's why I'm here," Sylvia said, sitting down on a couch. Naomi climbed up and sat down, putting a plate of chocolate cake on her lap and quietly eating now.

"What do we have to do with her dad?" I asked her and she pulled out a folder. The wrapper was yellowish. She opened it up and placed it on the table.

"Do you wanna listen to my iPod, Nay?" Sylvia asked the girl nicely. She nodded and held her hair back while Sylvia put the earbuds in and turned on whatever music she had on there.

The girl then pulled out a paper with a signature on it and placed it on the table as well.

"My best friend aka Naomi's mom was in a car accident a month ago. She was fine in the hospital until 8 days ago, she's now in a coma and there is a very slim chance of her ever waking up," she said, glancing down at the girl who cluelessly ate her chocolate cake, humming to the song she heard in her ear, her feet tapping the air to the beat.

"That's horrible. I'm sorry." Zayn said and the girl nodded.

"Yeah, me too. Anyways... This is her testament and she has written that she wants Naomi's dad to take her. Naomi's grandma asked me to find him, which has been pretty hard. And yeah. You can see for yourself," she sighed and slid the folder to us again. Harry slowly took it up and his eyes scanned the first paper.

"Oh my God. Holy shit." He gasped after a bit and covered his mouth, sending it on to the next one, which was Zayn. Everyone had the same reaction and then I got it.

Name: Naomi Lauren

Date of birth: December 1st, 2009

Length: 18,5 inches

Weight: 7,5 lbs

Blood type: AB+

Birth mother: Riley Blake Agron

Birth father: Louis William Tomlinson

What the hell?