Chapter 11 (Real Chapter)

Michael yawned and woke from his slumber. His eyes averted to the sleeping Brit besides him and a smile spread across his face. Michael stretched and got up to walk to the bathroom. He stopped short in his tracks as he heard a soft sobbing coming from Ray's room, choking following it after. "Ray?" Michael knocked. 

Ray didn't respond so Michael opened the door and screamed. Ray was hung by a rope in the closet. "RAY!" Michael screamed again and grabbed his body, lifting him up. It took a second before Ray breathed in a breath of air, choking some more from the rope. Michael sighed and helped him down.

"What the fuck, man?!" Michael screeched. Ray sighed and sat on the bed, rubbing his neck where the rope was at. "I....." Ray's eyes watered and he began to cry loudly. Michael engulfed Ray in a hug, and sighed. "I-It's okay..." Michael assured him. 

"N-No, i-it isn't..." Ray choked, trying to stop the tears. "My girlfriend, sh-she... She... K-Killed h-herself.." Michael's eyes went wide with shock. "Courtney?" He asked and Ray nodded his head sadly, rubbing his eyes. "Bro, I'm s-sorry.." Michael sighed and looked around before seeing Gavin in the doorway.

"Hey Gav." Ray smiled and Gavin smiled back before hugging Ray as well. The room was filled with love and sadness as Ray let out shaky breaths. "I-I'm sorry, bro." Michael repeated and let his friend go. Michael looked out the window and saw snow. He forgot it was Christmas break. 

"How about we do something together, yeah?" Michael smiled at Gavin. "Yeah." Ray and Michael responded at the same time. "I have to get my sister, first. I can't leave her here alone." Michael got up, leaving Ray and Gavin in the room alone. Gavin smiled at Ray and got a smile back. "Are you okay?" Gavin whispered and Ray shrugged, then nodded.

Michael came back in the room with a pissed off Meggie. "Why do I have to go with you idiots?" She snarled at Michael, who gave her a glare. Gavin piped in. "Because it'll be fun! We can go ice skating and laser tagging, too!" Gavin sounded like a child on Christmas. Meggie seemed to lighten up to the idea and smiled. "Okay." She responded.

After everyone was ready to go, they all piled into Gavin's car. "Bollocks." Gavin muttered as his keys fell to the floor, causing everyone to laugh. It was Gavin's fifth time dropping the keys. "God dammit, Gavin, just put the keys in!" Michael screamed in between laughter. Meggie giggled in the back seat next to Ray.

Gavin finally pulled the car onto the road and everyone cheered. "Finally!" Meggie giggled and poked Michael's arm. "Can you turn on the music?" Michael sighed and turned the volume up. Christmas music played through the car and everyone groaned, causing Michael to change the channel again.

A song called 'Blurred Lines' blasted through the stereo, and everyone started singing the lyrics; even Meggie. The gang was in a fit of laughter as they drove down the highway and on their way to the first place; Laser Storm. Gavin and Michael already planned to kick Ray and Meggie's butt at laser tag.

 The group pulled into the parking lot and darted out of the car and to the building. "This is gonna be so much fun!" Meggie squealed. Gavin chuckled and looked at Michael, who smiled widely. The couple kissed softly before hearing a soft cough. It was Ray. "Well, if you two are done sucking each others face, we can buy our shit," Ray grinned and before anyone could pay, Michael payed for everyone. "My treat," His eyes flashed to Gavin. 

Once everyone had their gear on, they split into two teams for the first round. The second round is when teams switch. Gavin and Michael teamed up, leaving Meggie and Ray together. Finally, a buzzer went off and everyone scattered. Gavin giggled like a child and ducked behind a fake rock that hid him from eyes view. Michael knelt down beside him and peeked up. No one.

Gavin couldn't stop giggling, so Michael poked him in the ribs. "Ouch! Micool!" Gavin squealed and Michael pressed his lips against Gavin's to shut him up. It worked, of course. The Brit grinned and kissed the red head back, nipping Michael's bottom lip. Michael moaned a bit, then released Gavin from the kiss. He heard someone walking.

"Gavvy~! Micoooool~!" Ray said, causing Gavin to giggle quietly. Ray was pretending to be Gavin and Michael. Once Michael thought Ray was gone, he stood up and looked around. Again, no one.

Well, except for Meggie, who was hiding behind a small rock. She placed a hand over her mouth to stop herself from laughing. Quietly, she crept out from her hiding spot and aimed her laser gun at Michael, who was turned away from her. "Gotcha," Meggie whispered and pulled the trigger. But Michael wasn't shot. Gavin was. 

Gavin jumped in the way once he saw Meggie aim her gun at Michael. Gavin giggled as his armor buzzed, signaling that he got shot and was out. Michael whipped around and shot Meggie in a second flat. It was just Ray and Michael now. "M-Micool... Do it for... for your boi," Gavin pretended he was dying, which caused Michael to laugh. "Okay, Gavvers. For my boi,"

Michael heard someone snicker and he turned around to face Ray, who was standing a few feet away from him. Without hesitation, Michael shot Ray. But Ray shot at the same time. Both men waited for their buzzers to go off, and it seemed like Michael had won. "NOOO!" Ray shouted and fell to his knees dramatically. Everyone laughed and got up, waiting for the second bell to start the next round.

The buzzer rang through the small area and everyone fled. Time for round 2.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Update, motherfrickers. :3