Chapter 8

Michael's alarm sounded loudly on his phone and he groaned, reaching out to grab his phone. He turned the alarm off and sat up. Well, tried to. Gavin had his arms wrapped tightly around Michael, forcing Michael to lay back down. He let out a sigh and turned to face Gavin, a grin spreading across his face. "Yo, fuckhead, get up." He murmured and Gavin opened one eye and laughed. A small knock was heard on the door and Michael pushed Gavin off and got up. Michael's little sister stood there. She told him that she didn't feel good, and Michael sighed and called for a babysitter. After that, he and Gavin got dressed for school, walking out the front door chuckling like idiots. Michael lightly shoved Gavin and laughed again, grabbing his hand with a blush. Their fingers intertwined as they rushed to get on the bus. Hands still locked, they sat in back of the bus, Gavin laying his head on Michael's shoulder. The bus bumped as they approached the large high school building, rushing off of the yellow school bus. They entered the school and went to the library to study for a math test. The only open seats were in the complete back, which they took happily. "Alright, lets fucking do this." Michael groaned unhappily, getting a laugh from Gavin. They began to study for their math test, Michael cussing loudly as he failed another ten problems. Math wasn't his best subject, honestly. "Micool! Shh! Everyone is staring!" Gavin laughed and Michael smirked as an idea came to him. "Oh, really?" That's when Michael grabbed his boyfriend and placed his lips against Gavin's smiling. He broke the kiss two seconds after and looked around at the people staring, mouths open wide. Michael, this time, let out a chuckle and looked at his now blushing boyfriend just as the bell rang. "C'mon dick twat, we have to get to math." Michael gathered everything, along with Gavin, and without thought, their hands met each other, locking together. They walked to math class, smiles plastered onto their faces. Many people gave them weird stares, but mostly ignored the two. Most people know not to fuck with Michael, who they all referred to as 'Mogar'. "Hey, B!" Michael grit his teeth as Dan came through the two of them, breaking their hands apart. "Hi!" Gavin grinned at his best friend and tackled him with a hug, making Michael simmer with fury. "Gavin, we have to get to math. Remember?" Michael glared at Dan, but the two Brits gave out a laugh. "I have math, too." Dan stated with a smirk, and the group of three entered the room and sat down next to each other, Gavin in the middle of the Michael and Dan. Class begun and Michael noticed Dan placing a note on Gavin's desk.

Gavin read the note from his friend and sighed, re-reading what he had said. 

Hey, why don't you break up with that dumb red head? All he is doing is using you to get a cute chick and to make you look dumb. Me, I would never do that. Plus, that idiot is a ball of fury, nothing else. He probably treats you like shit. Whatta you say? Me over him?

Gavin's pencil furiously scribbled away on the paper, re-reading it before passing it back over to Dan, who smiled as it landed on his desk. 

I would never, ever, do that to Michael, B! Just give up, I like Michael and not you, and that's not changing!

He noticed Dan's smile fade and let out another long sigh. He never got another note in return, which was a pleasant surprise to Gavin, honestly.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*(This part is from Dan's POV)*

Dan was now furious. He didn't want Gavin to get hurt, let alone date another guy other than him. Yeah, he was definitely selfish and jealous, it's obvious. He took out his phone and hid it away from any wandering eyes and texted his friend, Lindsay.

Dan: Hey linds. Can u do me a favor? :)

Lindsay: Ummmmm sure? What is it?

Dan smiled as his fingers tapped over the keys on the touch screen.

Dan: It involves Michael, and I need you to kiss him. Don't even ask him, just do it. And make sure Gavin is around, okay? Don't ask why, and I'll pay you back for it later. Thx. (:

Lindsay: Okaaaay? You better fucking pay me back. :) Bye.

Soon, the bell rang and the boys rushed to their next classes, which they had with no one they knew. 

{LATER}

 Gavin and Michael walked into the lunch room, laughing like idiots. They sat down with Ray, Geoff, Ryan, and Jack at their usual table. Everyone but Ray and Michael packed a lunch, so they went up and bought food at the food line, which was pizza for the day. As the two were walking back, Lindsay stopped Michael and smiled. Ray just kept walking, taking no notice of this. "Umm, hi." She said with a small smile and Michael sighed. "What the fuck do you wa-" He was cut off as Lindsay pressed her lips against Michael. He looked and saw Gavin staring at them, tears falling down his cheeks. Michael pushed Lindsay off, flicking the bird at her before running over to the table. "Gavin, no, it isn't what you fucking think!" He shouted immediately but Gavin just shook his head and walked out of the cafeteria, leaving all of his friends looking at the table, not saying a word. Tears began to form in Michael's eyes as he sat down and played with his food, trying to hold the tears back. It didn't work as he watched tears drip onto the table. "I'll be back.." He murmured and stood up, leaving the cafeteria. Once he was out and no one was around, he fell to his knees, shaking. Michael put his head in his hands and sobbed. He wanted to murder Lindsay at that moment. "W-Why... I'm sorry Gav..." He whispered and someone chuckled from behind him. "Oh, hello there Michael. I saw what happened. Hopefully Gav finally understands I am better for him than you are." The Brit laughed and walked away as Michael felt rage soar. Dan was a complete asshole and he planned it all along. Michael had to get back at him, and regain Gavin's trust before Dan got to him. "Fuck..." Michael whispered to the air.

************************************************************************************************************