Chapter 6

After hours of playing Minecraft, Trials, and various other games, they boys began to feel sleepy and they all retreated to the rooms they were sleeping in. Since it was Sunday, and they had school the next day, Gavin had to leave, so Michael offered to walk him home. He waved bye to Ray and told him that he'll be back soon. Michael grabbed Gavin's hand and they walked out in the chilly night air, and down the cracked sidewalk in complete silence. Michael let out a sigh and stopped Gavin from walking, cupping his face in his hands, and Michael pressed his lips to Gavin, surprising the Brit. Gavin responded quickly and moved his lips against Michael's softly, letting a small moan escape in the process. Michael broke the kiss and smiled at the other, kissing him on his forehead and grabbing Gavin's hand once more. The boy smiled at Michael as they continued walking to Gavin's house, but to their unpleasant surprise, Gavin's mother was outside, reading a magazine. But Michael and Gavin didn't notice her until they walked onto the porch, and his mother seemed to take notice of the two holding hands and gasped loudly. "Gavin? Who's this?" She said it with a disgusted tone, and Gavin blushed a scarlet red as Michael smiled at him reassuringly. He nodded at the red head and looked at his mother. "Mom, I would like you to meet Michael, my-my boyfriend..." He stated the last part quietly, but his mom still heard and looked shock. They stood there awkwardly for a second before she took Gavin in his arms, smiling. "Oh, Gavvers! That is so pleasant!" She released him and looked at Michael, who looked shocked and slightly embarrassed. "And nice to meet you! I'm Mrs. Free, but you can call me Caitlyn. You seem like a wonderful young man!" Caitlyn shook his hand and smiled at Michael warmly. After a bit of chit chat, Gavin and her went inside, and Michael made his way back home, thinking to himself about how nice Gavin's mom turned out to be. When he arrived, he walked in and went straight to his room, muttering a goodnight to Ray, who was already out cold. Michael flopped onto his large bed and let out a long, content sigh and felt sleep overwhelm him. His eyes fluttered shut and he doze off, face first on the bed.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gavin went straight to his room when he arrived home, and closed the door, smiling to himself. Michael was in his thoughts, and Gavin's happiness overflowed. He was so excited that Michael had loved him back, and he couldn't help but smile and giggle like an idiot. He heard the door open and he raced downstairs to say hello to his father, and darted back up to his room. Not long after he began to play video games on his x-box, playing Call of Duty Black Ops, zombies. A loud bang was heard on the door and he opened it and was surprised to see his father. "Gavin, we need to talk.." His voice was stern, and Gavin began to worry. "W-What is it, dad?" Gavin replied. "It's about your boyfrie- Michael." Gavin let out a sigh and looked down at his hands. "You need to break up with him." His father said plainly, looking at Gavin. He shot him a glare and asked why, worried. "I am not going to allow my son to date other guys, I'm sorry. You're not permitted to be gay in this house." Gavin felt tears well up in his eyes. "No. I am not going to break up with him, I love him, you minge." Gavin stated with confidence and stood up, looking at his father. "You don't tell me who I can date and who I can't date!" He screamed at his father as tears spilled over his cheeks, but his dad remained calm and looked at Gavin. "I'm sorry, but you have to. Or I'll do it myself." Gavin couldn't hear anymore, and he rushed out his house and out the door, throwing his shoes on halfway down the sidewalk. "No, no, no!" He screamed and felt more tears stream down his face. Before he knew it, Michael's house came into view. He walked up to the door and took deap breaths before knocking on the door, trying to hold back more tears. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Michael shot up as he heard a knock at the door and went downstairs, opening the large, wooden door. He looked at a certain Brit, who's eyes were puffy and red, as if he had been crying. "Gav, what's wrong? Did something happen? Fuck, are you okay?" He let Gavin in and they sat at the island in Michael's kitchen, as Gavin just took deep breaths. "Micool..... I-I have something to tell y-you........" He whispered, avoiding eye contact with Michael, who was feeling nervous about this. Oh god, I hope he's okay. Please be fucking okay. Gavin sat in silence for another minute and Michael heard him sniffle. "I-I'm, I have t-to.." Gavin couldn't finish his sentence because a sob came out from him, cutting him off. Michael strode over to him and hugged the crying boy tightly, trying to calm him down. "Shh, Gavin, it's alright, everything will be fine, I swear! You can tell me anything, Gav! You're my boy!" Gavin let out another sob at Michael's words and shook his head. "F-Fine.... M-Micool..." Michael stared at Gavin, who averted his eyes to the ground and sniffled once more. "I'm s-sorry, but I'm b-breaking up with.... with you...." Gavin managed to choke out as Michael just stared at him, feeling his heart shatter into pieces at Gavin's words. No, no, no. I have to be dreaming! NO! GAVIN! Michael felt tears sting his eyes as he turned around and walked away, leaving a sobbing Gavin at the table. This can't be fucking happening......

************************************************************************************************************

A/N - Sorry for the shitty, short chapter, I know, I suck. Sorry. But hopefully some of you will enjoy it? K, bye!