"Are you doing any better?" She asked him, as she stitched up his head injury.

"I will be. You know, you should be downstairs with Aoba."

"Aoba is more than capable to tend to Clear. Besides, unlike him, I know how to properly tend to injuries."

"Another thing you can do?"

"Tae was a doctor after all. She taught me everything about wounds and how to tend to them. All right. That's done." She snipped off the threading and then put a patch on it. She cleaned the rest of his injuries, applying disinfectant and bandaging them up, "Okay. Rest will help you from here on out." She put everything away and then removed the gloves on her hand.

"There is...something else..." Akira looked to Noiz.

"What is it?"

"Could you stay....and sing?" Akira gasped.

"Sing?" He nodded. She stared at him in shock for a moment, then her eyes softened and she nodded.

"I wrote this one before I stopped writing," She took a deep breath, as though she was trying to remember how the tune and lyrics went:

"Ice...it freezes the sky,
Snow...falls for you and I,
Crystals...hangs from all around,
Winter hold us, till we're found.

Love cannot be condensed,
Tear down walls that make no sense,
Stay with me through winter nights,
Spring will come and give us a new sights.
Be with me as snow all melts,
For, here and now you are felt.

Snow...washes all our cares,
White...is seen everywhere,
So beautiful, but deadly,
Clearly, it's a medley,
Holding on too tightly,
But please, do not forget me.

Ice...it's freezing the sky,
Snow...falling for you and I,
Crystals...hanging all around,
Winter held us, now we're found.

Akira looked to Noiz and saw that she had actually sung him to sleep. She smiled and leaned over, kissing his head, before getting up and leaving his room.

When Akira came back downstairs, Aoba and Clear still hadn't made an appearance. She grew worried. Was Clear really hurt? She went to the kitchen to make some tea. However, not long after, she heard footsteps behind her. She turned and saw Aoba.

"Aoba. How's Clear?" She asked, concerned.

"He's okay. He wasn't hurt, his mask caught it all. Actually, he has something to show you."

"Show me?" Aoba stepped aside a little, turning his attention to his left.

"Come on. She's not going to think badly of you." Soon, someone came into Akira's view and her eyes widened. It was Clear, but he wasn't wearing his mask anymore. Akira covered her mouth with both hands as she tried to comprehend what she was seeing. Clear was really okay, his face completely unharmed. He was so handsome, bearing pink eyes along with two small moles on the right side of his chin. Akira slowly brought her hands away from her mouth.

"Clear?" She asked.

"Hi, Miss Akira." He said. Akira's eyes widened more and she felt tears well up in her eyes. She approached him and she cautiously reached to his face, touching him. He gasped, quietly, fearing that she wasn't approving of what he looked like.

"Clear...why would you hide yourself for all that time? You're...eyes, they're beautiful and you are just...you're very handsome, Clear."

"You think so?"

"Yes." Akira laughed softly and she brought her hands away, "You're amazing, Clear. You really are." Clear gasped and widened his eyes.

"You...you mean it?" Akira smiled and she nodded.