Chapter Twenty.

Abigail's P.O.V

A week had passed and Christmas was here, which meant the Yule Ball was here also.

The dorms were hectic, everyone was passing around Christmas presents and dresses were flying about.

I had made myself scarce and I was hidden in the boys dorms with Fred, George, Lee and Seamus.

"So why aren't you amongst the frantic females?" I roll my eyes "there all getting ready for tonight, I don't take long to get ready everyone should know that, as I don't wear makeup and my dreds...well there's not much to do with them really" Lee nodded.

"I think you'll look beautiful no matter what baby" I smiled up at Fred and kissed his cheek "I love you" he pecked my lips "I love you too"

"Eugh! Get a room" I giggle "but poor Lee, we are in a room" he shook his head and we all laughed "well we're going down to the kitchen to get hot chocolate and cookies, want some bringing back up?" Me and Fred nod and then George, Lee and Seamus leave.

"I can give you you're present now" Fred pulls out two small wrapped gifts and I pull out a box.

"You first" Fred hands me mine, I open the smallest to reveal a small ring "it's a promise ring, because I promise one day soon you'll be my wife" I kiss his chastely and he slips it on.

I open the second one, to see a beautiful heart shaped locket "open it" I open the locket and a tear rolls down my cheek, on one side sat a photo of my biological mum and dad and the other side was me and Fred "it's perfect, I love you so much Mr Weasley" he fastened the necklace around my neck and I smiled brightly.

"Open yours!" Fred ripped open the packaging and opened the box, inside there were multiple items, ranging from jokey items, clothing and sweeties "everything I love in one box, except you're missing" blushing I pushed him playfully.

"Shall we go down to the common room to see if anything else has arrived for us?" Fred nodded and we ran down "Hey Abby, there's three letters here for you and a giant box" going over to Harry, I take the stuff and Fred takes his, before going back up to his dorm.

"Fred this letter says we should read it together, I think it's off Charlie" me and Fred sit next to each other and we both read the letter

'Fred & Abby,

I know that you two have got into a relationship which makes me so happy, but I need advice, I like a girl and I'm all of a sudden shy and don't know how to speak to her.

I know you wondering, what happened to Nixie? Well we clearly weren't meant to be, this new girl is called Arabella, she's around you're height Abby and she has black hair, please reply as soon as, I'm struggling.

Do you're most favourited brother a favour?

Love
Charlie '

Me and Fred look at each other "I wonder what happened between him and Nixie, they seemed happy?" Fred shrugged "like he said, clearly wasn't meant to be, anyway we will open this lot later, you should go get ready for the ball, since it starts in an hour" pouting I got up and trudged to my dorm.

Once inside the girls gathered around me almost ready "where have you been? You have an hour to get ready Abby? That's not enough time?!" I wave them off "an hour is plenty of time, I can assure you"

Walking into the bathroom, I jumped into the shower and did my routine, after getting out I used a charm to dry my hair and sort my dreadlocks out, i pulled my underwear on and walked into the dorm.

"Abby since when did you buy girly underwear" I shrug "when I got a boyfriend" Minnie giggled and I pulled my dress on "Minnie lace me up" she pulled the ribbon on the top half of the dress to close it and tied it "what shoes are you wearing?" I smile "my white heels"

Angelina pulls them out and hands me them "thank you" I slip them on and place a small turquoise hair clip into the side of my hair "Abby, how can you look so beautiful so effortlessly" I blush "I don't, I'm such a tomboy, this is dressy for me"

The girls laughed and we all walked down to the common room "where are we meeting our dates?"

"Entrance hall I think" I nod and the other girls went first leaving me and Minnie at the back "do you think Fred will like how I look?" Minnie nodded "definitely, you look beautiful Abby" I smile and we walked down the steps to the entrance hall.

Fred walked up to me with his hand out, placing mine in his he kissed my knuckles "you look absolutely breath taking Abby" I blushed a deep red and we walked in to the Great Hall "woah, they've really outdone themselves with this set up"

Fred nodded with a chuckle "they have, haven't they" we took a stand near George and Minnie to wait for the champions to come in with there dates.

Soon enough the ball was in full swing, Me and Fred were currently dancing to The Weird Sisters and I must say I was having a grand night so far, Fred had snook firewhiskey in and we kept wondering off to take sneaky sips of it.

I had hidden my shoes around an hour ago and was currently being held with my legs wrapped around Fred's hips as we danced "not sure that's appropriate dancing Mr Weasley and Miss Black?" Looking i spot Professor Mcgonagall "I'm only holding on for dear life Professor, it's not like we're doing it right?" I giggle.

Fred's eyes widen and Professor Mcgonagall tutted before walking off "Ab's not sure that was completely necessary?" I shrug "was funny though" he chuckles and we continue to dance.

"Have you ever thought about it?" Fred looked me in the eye "thought about what?" I roll my eyes "loosing you're virginity?" Fred blushed deeply "I guess so" I smile and kiss his cheek "I have, well especially more so now, I think at the right time and stuff I'd like to give you mine" i murmured into his ear, making him blush deeper.

Soon enough we'd had enough of the partying and the fact we'd finished two bottles of fire whiskey between us, safe to say we were drunk.

"Fred you drop me down these stairs and I'll murder you" he laughed and we stood infront of the portrait "Password." I squinted "shit...is it Triwizard Champion?" The fat lady winked and swung the portrait open "thank youuuuu" I sung as Fred walked inside.

Currently I was clung to his back like a monkey "which dorm?" I lay my head on his shoulder "yours, you're bed seems bigger then mine" he began walking up the steps and into the dorm, we were the first back.

"I forgot my pjs" I slid off his back onto the bed "want one of my shirts?" I nod and he hands me one

"I need help!"

Fred's P.O.V

I slowly began to undo the ribbon that tied her dress together and it slid down her back and pooled around her ankles, she pulled her hair over her shoulder as I held up the shirt and she slipped into it before she began to button it up at the front "I must say you look better in my shirt then I do"

She giggled and I stripped down to my boxers, we climbed into bed and well...I'll save those details to wander into you're mind and create whatever scenario you might think went down.