Chapter Eleven.

Abigail's P.O.V

Waking up to no noise was strange, especially at the burrow, furrowing my eyebrows I climbed out of bed before slipping into a pair of jean shorts and a white tank top, before slipping into a pair of muggle shoes known as Vans.

Where are my brothers and sister? She headed downstairs for breakfast, when Mum and Dad looked up from the table with guilty looks.

Sitting down I looked at them "uh is there something wrong?" They just continued to look at me "Where's Fred, George, Ron and Ginny?"

"They dropped there stuff off and then went to Diagon Alley for the day" I nod "is there something you guys need to say?" Dad looked at me "We know that Sirius Black told you something the other night in the shrieking shack" I nod slowly "Yeah?"

Mum sighed "What did he tell you?" I played with a dreadlock "hmm he said that he was my uncle" Mum nods "we haven't been completely honest with you" I felt my chest tighten "so what he said was true?" My voice cracks.

"You're not my real parents?" Dad shook his head "No..Albus brought you too us exactly fourteen years ago" I could feel tears welling up in my eyes "he found you in a house with your mother, except she wasn't alive..." I shook my head "how don't I remember her?" Mum rubbed her eyes "we withdrew the memories of her, but we know they've started to surface"

I nod "the blonde lady in my dreams and during DADA" Dad nods "so you've lied to me, for fourteen, nearly fifteen years?" Dad nods "but only because we love you Abby, always have" I shook my head and stood up "Abby please-" I frown "I need some air."

Mum nods "we have the memories and a pensive if you want them" I nod "I will when I get back" running upstairs I grabbed a bag that already had an undetectable extension charm on it and stuffed books and bottled water in, grabbing my broom I ran downstairs.

Leaving through the back door I felt the tears fall "Abby please, don't ride that while your upset" I heard Mum speak in the background.

Climbing on it I flew off, I didn't know where I was going but something made me ride towards Cokeworth. I felt compelled to go there.

Landing in a grassy area, I climbed of my broom and hid it in some high trees before jumping down.

Taking a seat near a lake, I looked out as the tears fell harder "Miss Weasley?" Looking behind me I saw Professor Snape, his eyes widened when he caught my upset state "what are you doing so far from The Burrow?" I shrugged "not had the best of news broken too me and something brought me here, I don't know what but I felt compelled to come here"

He offered a hand "you can come to my home, a cup of coffee maybe?" I took his hand and he pulled me up "thanks" I sniffled before wiping my eyes.

Following him I felt odd, going to a Professors house for coffee?

"It's not much, but it's my home so I expect you to treat it with respect" I nod "I would never disrespect someone's home" he nods and unlocks the door and let's me go inside first. Looking around I smiled, he had lots of books, Muggle Authors, Magical Authors you name it he had it.

"How do you have your coffee?" I look at him "two sugars and a splash of milk please" he nods "you can sit down" I nod and sit on the edge of the sofa.

Why is he so nice to me, but anyone else he will practically bite there heads off.

Not long after he left to make the drinks he came back and handed me mine "thank you" I nursed the cup in my hand "so why are you so upset Miss Weasley?" I look at him "you can call me Abby or Abigail.." He nods.

"So?" I sipped my coffee "Well Molly and Arthur just informed me that I'm not there's" his eyes widened "they did?" I nod "I mean I should have expected it, Sirius told me, I just didn't know it was true" he nods "apparently my mum was Rose Jackson and my dad Regulus Black, did you know them?" He nods "I did, Regulus was a good friend and your mother, well she was one of the only students I got along with outside of Slytherin, along with your father" I nod.

"Your dad, he was that good of a friend that he made me you're godfather" I choked slightly on my coffee "you knew? After all these years and you knew?" My voice cracked and he nods "however I was told that I could never tell you, that it was the Weasley's job" I nod and finish my coffee.

"What was my mother like?" He smiles "well a lot like you, Smart, Wise beyond her years, Pretty, she was a wild thing, also very smart mouthed, would always answer back" I smile "what did she look like?" He smiles "a lot like you, Blonde hair and grey eyes, however you have your fathers smile and eye shape" I nod and look down.

"I can't believe I'm saying this but don't be too mad at the Weasley's, they only had your best interest at heart" I nod "I know, I just wish they had told me sooner, so I could have known before I came face to face with Sirius" Snape nods.

"Well I best be off, it's getting late" Snape nods "want me to walk you back down to the lake so you can collect your broom?" I nod "yes please"

Getting up we both made our way down to the lake, but before I got my broom I turned around and hugged Snape, at first he didn't hug back he just sort of froze, but then he hugged back "anytime you want to escape during the summer, you can come and stay with me" I look up at him "really?" He nod with a smile, a genuine smile "of course, what sort of godparent would I be if I didn't want you around?" I chuckle "a bad one?" He nods.

Grabbing my broom I mount it before waving and flying off back towards the burrow. Landing in the garden I left my broom outside.

Walking in everyone was dotted around including Professor Lupin "uh hi?" Everyone looked up, Molly's face washed with relief "oh Abby where have you been? It's almost nightfall"

I bite my lip "with Professor Snape" Fred pulls a face "ew! Why?" I turn to him "he's my godfather"

Molly nods "would you like some supper?" I nod "Yes please Mum" her face softens "you called me M-mum.." I smile and hug her "why wouldn't I, just because you're not my biological mum doesn't mean I'll stop calling you it, you raised me" she hugged me back "thank you Abby" I nod and sit down.

"I am starvingggg" she chuckles and places a plate of food down in front of me "so why is Professor Lupin here?" Molly scratches her head "um Sirius wants to see you and talk to you.." I nod "right so why isn't he here?"

"He's under surveillance until he can be proven innocent, meaning he has to stay hidden" I nod and eat some food "can't I go tomorrow I'm tired.." I groan "of course, I'll go back and return tomorrow Abby, you've had a long day" I nod and Professor Lupin leaves.

Yawning I finish my food, then I go up to bed, dreaming what it would be like if Mum and Dad, my biological parents where still here.