MISFITS

Kim can we talk?

Kim Fajardo : Sure! Okay ka lang Cyd?

Where are you?

Kim Fajardo : Pabalik sa dorm. You?

Let's meet sa Razon?

Kim Fajardo : 9th?

Yes.

Kim Fajardo : Alright, see you Dora :)

I put my phone back down in the bleachers. It's 2 in the afternoon at ito ang pinaka patay na oras sa loob ng Razon. Walang masyadong tao dito dahil practices resumes at 3 pm. And yes, this is actually me and Kim's "alone time".

This is what everyone doesn't know about us. Our family, teammates, friends and even our fans. Though a lot of people speculate na may something nga sa amin ni Kim, but we both deny it. Like what Kim likes to call us, superfriends lang. No more, no less. It's kinda complicated how we describe the relationship we are having. I guess in layman's term, pwede kaming tawagin na friends with benefits. But we're not always about the sex. I mean oo, we do it a lot but I think we're more than that. Kim has always been the closest person in my life. For the past six years na magkakilala kami, she probably knows more about myself than me. No one from our team knows about our special relationship. Not even Mowky who is the closest to the both of us. Kaya naman super careful kami sa mga actions namin when we're around the team. But we had one agreement before all of this ever started.

Wala dapat maiinlove sa isa't-isa.

This is the only rule that we agreed upon. Lahat pwedeng gawin, sometimes pa nga talagang pinapakilala niya ako as her girlfriend pag may tinatakasan siya. To be honest it's been great so far for the past 9 months.

Until today.

I felt a pair of arms snaked its way around my body.

"Hey." Kim whispered in my ear as she planted light kisses on the side of my face.

She quickly turned me around and this time she went for my lips. And there I felt it again. The way her lips pressed against mine is exhilarating. She always leaves me wanting for more. So I kissed her back, fervently making her respond with a much heavier kiss.

"Hey." I greeted her back after we pulled away from the kiss.

We're always like this. We make out for a little while just to make up for the times na hindi namin magawa ito.

"Missed me Thealee?" she smirked habang binababa niya yung mga dala niyang gamit sa bleachers.

"Maybe?" I teased her.

She took my lips once again, but this time for a quick kiss before retreating back to her position. I took a minute to just look at her habang nag aayos siya ng gamit. Right now she looks very happy, excited even. That's the feeling I always give her. Hindi naman dahil na we're about to go down at each other. Sometimes we use our alone time just to really spend time with each other. Like a real couple. We talk about our day, or about our week then after this we go on a date. Talagang parang kami, but who are we kidding? Wala talagang kami eh.

As Kim settled in her postion, she snaked her arm on my waist again and tucked me closer to her. I didn't resist her, thus I leaned back to her and rested my head on her chest. Now both of her arms are wrapped around my body. But of course we had to make sure na kami lang ang tao dito sa gym.

"Kumain ka na Cyd?" she asked me.

"Yeah." I responded. "I had lunch kasama si Jai kanina. You?"