Saeran (Unknown) x Reader (Lemon)

Start from the beginning

-Third person POV-

Unknown immediately kissed the tied woman infront of him. Gently at first then roughly biting her lips to invade her own warm inside.

He understood that she was a complete beginner judging from how her own saliva was trailing down on her skin.

When he had enough, he pulled away leaving her breathless with cheeks painted with a red tint.

It wasn't in his plans to do this. To attack a mere woman who he has no attachment but damn, her reactions from before seemed to arouse the manly beast inside him.

Helpless but not giving up.

That is what she looks like right now. With the addition of being tied up and blindfolded, he just realized what an erotic situation he just made.

And he wants to indulge further.

It just perks up his interest, like how will she keep up her strong act. How long will she stay sane after everything he'll do.

And it would be more fun since she's still innocent. He wondered how she would react when he'll sucked those white mounds on her chest. Would her cheeks turn a much deeper hue than the one she is giving now?

Her voice, would it stay contained when he'll be deep inside her warmth - as he pound into her senselessly.

Thinking all of those just made him hard. Very hard. And he knew he doesn't have any patience to wait.

He's not like his brother nor like that narcissistic actor. If he wants something, he'll do it even if it'll hurt the receiver of the action.

His eyes assessed the flustered lady's entire body. Then started to slowly untie the blindfold covering her eyes.

As she was finally free from the cloth, she tried to adjust her sight for a little while. And she came to clearly see her kidnapper.

Mint green eyes drilling deep into her own like a predator ready to eat his prey.

She became afraid of what he will do next that she unconsciously moved her body away from him. To escape from his clutch but of course that is not possible.

She immediately glanced sideways to find anything that will aid her escape. Suddenly, a knife was placed against her neck. So cold and dangerous that she swallowed hard staring at it.

"Ah, don't try thinking of escaping. The moment you do, you'll never see them again."

He warned with a monotonous voice. It makes one difficult to tell if he was serious or joking.

Her eyes began to water and she could only nod in fear.

"That's a good girl."

And he put the knife down on the bed.

He then immediately began attacking her neck with painful love bites making her tears fall and clench her hands to suppress the pain.

His hands began to roam under her sweater, under her black long sleeves. Trailing the curves of her stomach then traveled upward to the place under her bra.

She sucked her breath deeply as he felt his finger pinching one of her nipple. It was a sensation she has never felt in her life.

His hand then travels behind and unclasped her upper undergarment with ease.

A soft whimper came out from her.

Just how could he easily do these things.

He slowly pulled up her shirt and undergarment just enough for him to view her breast. Her chest was rising up and down from breathing heavily and she was looking at him with mixed emotions. He then buried his face on her neck, breathing her entire fragrance.