Saeran (Unknown) x Reader (Lemon)

-707 bad ending 1-

Warning: Explicit contents ahead. Read at your own risk.

"Time to take a photo. Click~click~"

I gently woke up from my tired sleep when I felt a pressure on the place I am currently lying down.

The sound of camera and a meticulous laugh are what I heard.

But all I could see is darkness.

No, to be accurate, I was blindfolded. And my wrists are tied together above my head.

I tried to nudge my hands but it only made me graped my skin painfully.

"He likes cameras, right?", a cheerful mocking voice asked me.

He?

Who is he talking about? But more importantly, who is this person that seemed to be comfortable making me his horse? To sit on my stomach...

"What kind of photo would hurt Luciel more?", he opened up followed by a menacing laugh.

'So it was Luciel he was talking about', I thought.

If only my body was calm as I seemed to be but no, my body is actually trembling in fear.

And he would laugh without any care but his action is actually giving me discomfort. (He is sitting on top of me, dammit.)

I flinched at every touch he does to my skin - every little gestures. I can't predict this guy's movement because of the damn cloth blinding me.

"Come to think of it... When I met that red-haired boy--"

As he continued, he grazed his finger on my cheeks. Grazing it to my jawlines then to my lips. But I moved my head sideways.

"-I think I was totally disappointed."

His voice was venom. Like cold ice wrapping your shoulders. He held my chin, bruising me with his strength as he made me face his direction.

I could feel his breath tickling my ears.

"I thought he'd come up with some creative way to convince me or resist, but all he did was scream.", he whispered amusingly, giving me trembles.

"He might be more of a coward than I thought. The savior was right indeed."

The savior... he talked about that person before. What's going on in RFA?

I wanted to say something but then I would give up. I was in a back-and-forth action of opening my mouth then biting my lip.

Luciel, he must have been lost on what to do...

As I was busy thinking, something soft touched my lips. I don't know how to react. I don't know what it is. It was soft and warm until something wet passed through and met with tongue. It was playing all over inside leaving me lack of breath.

Is this a kiss?! I don't know. I haven't kissed someone in my life.

I tried to stop him by moving my head and body from side to side. But instead he held my face strongly putting me in place.

"N-no..."

Just then, the flash of the phone camera and it's sound made me froze. He no longer continued his action.

'Did he just took a picture? Wait, what is he trying to do? Ugh, this blindfold is making me restless!'

"Even now... when I'm sending him pictures of me having fun with his girl, he's just using the obvious attacks."