Saeran (Unknown) x Reader (Lemon)

Start from the beginning

I stopped moving around. Was he threatening Luciel? But my heart melt when I heard that he is trying his best to save me.

"What happened to that great hacker? I can see him completely losing his pace and crumbling."

Just then, I heard his phone rang but it seems it's a message. There was a quiet moment as I felt him reading it.

I just lay there not knowing what to do. I mean my hands are tied together to the bed post and I'm blindfolded. Struggling is the only thing I can do to waste my energy. And it might ignite some anger to this guy above me.

"My success! I deserve compliments!" I flinched as he suddenly exclaimed successfully.

"While he's occupied with this, I'm getting all the information about RFA's party."

Information... don't tell me, this was his real plan? Ah, wait he was the one trying to infiltrate the apartment.

"I'll absorb the whole RFA like this... and soon, I'll be able to get real revenge."

I felt guilty for having melted my heart before. This is no time to be happy, what Luciel is doing is harming the whole RFA instead.

And it's because I'm such an idiot for being kidnapped.

Ughh, I just want to kill myself now. Not only I'm giving them worry, I'm also destroying the organization!

"Maybe I should send him something more provocative. That way, all his focus will be here."

Eh, wait, what? What is he trying to say? Something provocative?

"Look at the camera. He'll be more sad if you put on a happy smile. Show to him that you're so happy to be here."

What camera? I'm blindfolded here by you! And there's now way I'm going to show you my smile. What sane person would at this situation?

Suddenly I felt a cold hand diving under my skirt. Snaking so intimately to my own private place.

No, no, no, NO!!! What the hell is he doing?!

I tried to kick him away but no, he didn't bulged.

"Ahhh..."

Shit, why did I just--

Click.

"Good... that expression, pose. Hmmm... why is he into you? I'd like to know too."

He just took a damn photo. God, ughh, I'm such a no good. Why can't I even contain my reaction?

He continued giving me cold touches.

From my skirt,

Then to stomach,

to my breast...

I could feel myself getting red and flustered. His action is stealing my damn breath and energy away.

I was breathing heavily as I tried to stop my moans. Really, being new to this is so damn frustrating.

"I should have you after I'm done taking photos." He whispered seductively in my delicate ears.

"Maybe it'll be incredible."

I jumped out at his words. I'm like trying to hide all my fears here but he just made things worse. I could feel all my hair raising.

"Cheese!"

Click!

As if an indication, as soon as he finished taking a photo, he immediately kissed me.

Softly then roughly

Mystic Messenger Yandere X ReaderOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara