Swap Papyrus x reader Part 15

~Your POV~

'Got a band that's really cool,                                                                                                              stealing words from you know who,                                                                                                                playing gigs when we can,                                                                                                                                  trying to impress our fans.                                                                                                                             Older sister goes berserk.

Her temper is her biggest quirk.
I got a plan that might just work.
Now, We're gonna rock
and we're gonna roll.
We are Grojband.
Whoa-oa-oa!' I sang.

'What'cha watching kiddo?' Papyrus asked, 'Grojband,it's one of those cartoons where you never know what will happen.' I said. 'It's almost Halloween,have a costume yet?' Papyrus asked, 'What's your costume?' I asked. 'I'm Jack!The Pumpkin King!!' Papyrus sang, 'Well I have a design that I want to be tailored by Muffet,I'm going as Maria from the Book of Life!I need Muffet to make the dress,do you mind coming with after the cartoon?' I asked. 'I don't see why not,already got my costume made.' Papyrus said, 'This is Halloween,everyone make a scene! Trick or treat till the neighbours gonna die of fright!' I cackled.

                                                                  ~Time skip(Papyrus's POV)~

It was still overwhelming to have the world change by the day,I was used to everything staying the same.I've read about the different seasons,but I'd never imagined they'd be so overwhelming.Y/N doesn't know yet but I got a job as a physics professor in the local university, I was gonna start next year when school began after New Year's.There weren't as many monsters as human's but there were still a lot,most of them had settled in "Monster town" where the houses were moved,other monsters moved into Ebott City for reasons.There were monster kids playing in the leaves as though they'd just discovered a unknown treasure,and monster adults and teenagers that were either playing with the kids or just staring at everything.Sans was staying at the Dreemurr's for the weekend,some kind of sleep-over/ camping out thing I think. 'We're here!' Y/N said suddenly stopping,the house was covered in spider and web themed decorations and two spider like trees on either side. 'I've been in town a few times with Jasmine and apparently Monster Town's been marked as a great Trick or Treating spot?' Y/N said opening the gate, 'I may or may not have been busy on Internet for the last few days,and I may or may not have invited a bunch of human's to Napstabot's party.' I said lazily closing my right eye.Y/N rolled her eyes and rang the doorbell,it sounded like the tune for Monster Mash. 'Welcome darlings~Come in,come in~!' Muffet said opening the door,the house was surprisingly tidy. 'Wait outside Papy dear,I'll call you when me and Y/N are done~' Muffet giggled,they went into a room and closed the door.I sat on the couch and took a nap for a half hour,only to receive nightmares about Error,Gaster and finding Y/N dead or erased.I counted the spiders on the couch but that got old quick, 'They've been in there for an hour,what's taking them so long?' I thought.

I walked towards the door and opened it up,I saw s split second of Muffet measuring Y/N in her underwear before she shot web in my face. 'DON'T LOOK!!' she shouted,I felt my face heat up and I was pretty sure Y/N's face was beet red too.