Swap Papyrus x reader Part 14

~Your POV~

'Are you sure this is a good idea?' I asked nervously,fighting Alphys seemed a bit of an extreme test. 'I want to see how your magic acts in battle,there might be some moves you haven't done before.' Undyne said,Papyrus was standing there nervously.So far I've only unlocked Papyrus's powers,and that's only when I do something super,super terrifying! 'He ya!' Alphys said throwing her axe at me,I dodged it narrowly.Suddenly I felt the familiar rush of adrenaline went through me,a glowing blue spear appeared in my hand.As of on instinct I summoned spears and surrounded Alphys,she grinned and broke them easily.I felt the adrenaline leave me as my body and brain realized the danger was past,the spear in my hand disappeared and I fell on my back exhausted.Papyrus walked over to me and helped me up, 'Interesting,it's similar to your lightning bolt attack Alphys.' Undyne said recording the data on her notes. 'That's enough till I process this,you need to move your house to the surface anyway.' Undyne said,Papyrus teleported and we were in the living room.All the things were in boxes,the mover guys could only move the house,the rest we had to move ourselves. 'You alright kid?These tests are sure taking a lot out of you,you can tell Undyne you don't want to do them if you want.' Papyrus said, 'I need to know the limits of my power,and the different things I can do.And since when did you become this protective?' I asked jokingly, 'Since Frisk killed you,there's nothing I can do to make up for that,but I'm trying to stop that from happening again.' Papyrus said.I realized there were bags under his eyes,somehow? 'Don't tell me you aren't getting sleep cause of me?' I said feeling a bit mad, 'Don't flatter yourself kid,just some bad memories and nightmares.' Papyrus said rolling his eyes. 

                                                                                ~Time skip~

'Kay,this place is ready to go.Just sign your name and where you want it here.' a burly brown haired monster said,Papyrus signed it. 'Let's get something to eat,on the surface this time.' Papyrus said, 'If the calendars are correct,there should be a fall fare in West Park.' I said.Papyrus grabbed my arm and teleported,the sudden noise and splash of colour was almost overwhelming. 'HUMAN!!!PAPYRUS!!' I heard a familiar voice shout,Sans jumped up to Papyrus's arm and grabbed it. 'Hey bro,what 'cha doing here?' Papyrus asked, 'I'M HERE ON A DATE WITH CHARA!!SHE JUST QUICKLY WENT TO THE BATHROOM!!' Sans said.He looked at the two of us, 'ARE YOU TWO ON A DATE?!' he asked. 'No Sans,but you better go find Chara and enjoy the fare.' Papyrus said putting him down, 'SEE YOU LATER!!!' Sans said running so fast he kicked up dust. 'Y/N!!!!' I heard a voice shout,someone barrelled into me. 'Jasmine!Haven't seen in a long time,how's the new family?' I asked politely peeling her off, 'Great!I have a new sister,well adopted sister.Who's this,omigosh you're a skeleton!?' Jasmine said. 'This is Papyrus,I'm living with him and his brother Sans.' I said,there was a cloud of dust and then there was Sans and Chara. 'DID SOMEONE CALL FOR I,THE SENSATIONAL SANS?!' Sans asked stars in his eyes, 'Aww~You're so cute!' Jasmine said picking him up. 'PAPYRUS,WHO IS THIS HUMAN???' Sans asked a bit of a light blush on his cheeks, 'This is Jasmine,she was one of my friend's in the orphanage.She got adopted a few years ago but we still kept contact and hang out.' I explained. 'Can you please put my date down?' Chara asked, 'Isn't he a bit young for you?' Jasmine asked. 'I'M SIXTEEN!!I AM OLDER THAN BOTH Y/N AND CHARA BUT YOUNGER THAN MY BROTHER PAPYRUS!!!' Sans said jumping out, 'Oh,I'm so sorry.' Jasmine said. 'It's a common mistake,I didn't know that until Papyrus told me.' I said, 'My family is on a trip,I'm alone in the house.Do you think we could start hanging out again?' Jasmine asked.

                                                                                 (Jasmine)

                                                                                 (Jasmine)

'Well,Napstabot's Halloween party is coming up.' Papyrus said, 'Perfect place to go!Now let's concentrate on having fun,that stuffed elephant has my name written on it!' I said pointing to a stall.It was literally a bit bigger than Sans,a multitude of cute pics flooded my mind.