Swap Papyrus x reader Part 16

~Your POV~

'Are you ready?The trick or treaters should be here soon?' Papyrus asked knocking on my bedroom,we have about two hours to receive the trick or treaters before we had to leave for the party,Sans was one of the trick or treaters of course.The dress Muffet made me looked great,I just wish I had the right figure.I also wore an extremely realistic wig(and skin make up if you don't have he right skin colour,optional),my greatest costume so far.I walked out,Papyrus looked surprisingly mischievous in his Jack Skellington outfit.I heard a ding dong, 'Show time!' I said rushing down stairs.

                                                                             ~Time skip~

I just couldn't get enough of Sans's costume,he was dressed as Happy from Fairy Tale,and his big blue eyes made me want to squeeze him. 'LOOK AT ALL THE CANDY THE HUMANS GAVE ME!!BUT SOME OF THEM SLAMMED THE DOOR IN MY FACE,SAYING THEY WOULDN'T SERVE MONSTERS!!!' Sans said faint tears in his eyes, 'Cheer up blueberry,don't make me tickle you.' I said picking him up and mentally cursing anyone who dared slam the door to this kawaii blueberry.Papyrus put Sans's extremely large candy bag in the kitchen,how Sans managed to carry it is beyond me. 'Let's hurry,I heard Muffet's serving my favourite honey spider bagels.' Papyrus said,he grabbed my arm and we teleported.The sudden light,music and amount of people shocked me for a moment, 'Wow,this place is loco!' I said(Book of Life fans feed)putting Sans on my shoulders. 'Y/N!!' I heard two familiar voices shout,Jasmine and Chara walked over to us.Chara was dressed as a vampire and Jasmine was a scarecrow, 'Give me my little kitten!' Chara said.Trying not to laugh I handed her Sans,who was blushing quite a bit.They disappeared into the crowd, 'Hey Papyrus,there's another guy with a Jack Skellington costume here.And looks better than yours,no offence.' Jasmine said. 'Meh,I'm no mood for fighting tonight.If the dude likes it,I have no right to question it.And I can see the snack table.' Papyrus said,being at least two feet taller than most of the people here was really useful. 'See ya later, we're going to check out the dance floor!' I said pulling Jasmine through the crowd,the music for 'Spooky Scary Skeletons' started playing.We broke through the people, 'That's the guy I was talking about.' Jasmine whispered.The costume was indeed a lot better than Papyrus's, including the head shape.

'Spooky scary skeletons
Send shivers down your spine
Shrieking skulls will shock your soul
Seal your doom tonight
Spooky scary skeletons
Speak with such a screech
You'll shake and shudder in surprise
When you hear these zombies shriek
We're so sorry skeletons
You're so misunderstood
You only want to socialize
But I don't think we should
Cause spooky scary skeletons
Shout startling shrilly screams
They'll sneak from their sarcophagus
And just won't leave you be
Spirits supernatural
Are shy whats all the fuss
But bags of bones seem so unsafe
It's semi-serious!
Spooky scary skeletons
Are silly all the same
They'll smile and scrabble slowly by
And drive you so insane
Sticks and stones will break your bones
They seldom let you snooze
Spooky scary skeletons
Will wake you with a boo!' played being DJ'd by Napstabot,the guy in the costume danced in a very familiar way,obviously a hard core fan. 'Wouldn't it be cool if he was the real Jack Skellington?' Charisk asked,I nodded slightly as if to the music.The music ended and 'Monster Mash' started playing,the guy with the great costume walked over to us.It was weird someone as tall as Papyrus,especially if they don't seem to be a monster.I could faintly see something move around his legs,not something I would've seen if I didn't have a lot of practise with Frisk beforehand.My eyes widened and my brain sped up, 'Oh my god,that's the real Jack Skellington and Zero.' me and Charisk thought at the same time.