When I got up on my feet the Chief reappeared in front of the door blocking my way out again. I sighed in frustration while keeping my eyes on him.

"Why do you keep doing this to me?!"I asked loudly while looking at him with my eyebrow raised.

"To keep you safe."He replied while staring at me with a serious expression on his face.

"What? How is slamming me into the freakin' ground keeping me safe? What about everyone else huh?"I said with my eyebrows furrowed.

"Only you."He replied while staring me down.

"Why do I get the special treatment?"I asked while looking at him in confusion wondering what he meant.

"You are different than the others, only you will be spared if you stay here."He said in a deep voice which really freaked me out.

"That's insane, I will not sit here with you and let everybody else die. It doesn't have to be this way... Can't you just stop the bug attacks?"I said anxiously with my eyebrow raised.

"No!"He yelled loudly sounding really angry.

"What? Why not?"I asked with my brow furrowed.

"They decimated the land of my people, they must be punished."He said in a deep creepy voice.

"Haven't enough people died already? The revenge you seek is not gonna change anything for the better, it's only gonna bring more death. Aren't you tired? Don't you wanna rest?"I said while staring at him.

He didn't reply and just stared at me.

"This family that you're attacking, they didn't know about the horrible way you and your people died here on this land, it was unjust and I would be mad too if someone did that to me and my family but you shouldn't punish this family for something they didn't do, they're innocent."I explained hoping to finally get through to him and stop the curse.

"They are not innocent! And you will not help them!"He yelled so loud that the room to shook.

I winced in pain, because his yelling managed to hurt my ears. As he took a step forward I took a step back because I was scared he was gonna hurt me again. I saw a creepy smirk go across his face. He was enjoying hurting me and making me feel scare just so he could keep me locked up in here. I thought about my brothers and what they would do in my situation. I knew they wouldn't let their fear stop them from getting out of the room so that's exactly what I planned on doing. I bravely took a step forward.

"Hey! You can't keep me here!"I yelled in anger, channeling my inner Dean. I glared the Chief and stood my ground. The room felt like it was getting colder.

All of sudden I could see other spirits appearing next to him. I noticed that their clothes were similar to his. I realized that they were the ghosts of his tribe members. I was shocked to see not only men and women, but small children too. They each had multiple injuries and blood all over their clothes. Every single one of them looked like they were ready to attack me at any moment. I was internally freaking out as they all started to come towards me and I prayed that I could make it back to my brothers. Suddenly Lynda and Dustin's ghosts appeared in front of me.

"Leave her alone!"Dustin yelled while staring at the Chief and his tribe of angry vengeful spirits.

"Ella, When I say run, you run to the door, okay?"Lynda whispered while looking at me over her shoulder.

My eyes opened wide in shock when I saw even more ghosts from the Chief's tribe show up. The room was almost completely full and I didn't know if I was gonna be able to make it to the door.

"But there are too many, I can't fight them all."I responded while looking at all the angry ghosts in the room.

"Which is why we're gonna help you. We can keep them back, so you can get out of here."Lynda explained while looking back at me.

"Don't worry kid, we'll be right by your side. Are you ready?"Dustin said while looking at me.

"Yeah, I'm ready to get the hell out of here." I said while staring right at the Chief who was standing in front of the door. I stood in my fighting stance and held on tight to my iron knife ready to fight my way out.

"Now!"Dustin yelled while pushing against the ghosts that were trying to get to me.

"Run Ella!"Lynda yelled blocking the many ghost that tried to grab my arms.

"Okay."I said while running towards the door. I could feel some of them trying to grab me, by pulling on my clothes and hair, but I kept swinging my knife around hitting them as fast as I could. I focused on moving forward not letting any of them stop me.

When I finally reached the door the Chief flickered and disappeared along with all the other vengeful spirits. Then the door nod turned and opened all by itself. I stopped in my tracks and stared at the door with a confused expression on my face. I couldn't help wondering why was he just letting me go so easily? Something didn't feel right about this and I wondered if he was planning on hurting me again.

"Where'd they all go?"Dustin asked sounding as confused as I felt.

"I don't know..."I replied while looking around the room. It was like the Chief and his tribe just disappeared into thin air.

Lynda snapped me out of my thoughts by saying,"Just go before they come back Ella."

I nodded my head and cautiously approached the door, because I didn't want to be thrown down on the ground again. As soon as I took one step out of the room an icy cold chill went down my back. Then a hand grabbed on tight to my right arm from behind causing me to drop my knife out in the hallway. I looked back and saw the Chief glaring at me as he tightened his grip on my arm.

He began to drag me back into the room while yelling,"You will stay!"

"No!"I screamed as I used my left hand to grabbed on to the door frame for dear life. My hand was beginning to slip off the door frame and right when I was gonna be pulled back into the room Lynda appeared in the in front of me and grabbed onto my left hand while yelling,"Let her go!"

She held on tight to my hand as she desperately tried to pull me out of the room. All of a sudden Dustin appeared next to me and helped to finally free my right arm from the Chief. Then he quickly pulled me out into the hallway and stood in front of me protectively.

Suddenly the Chief's tribe of vengeful spirits reappeared filling up the entire room. They all started to quickly come towards the door. Lynda slammed the door shut before they could reach us. Then I took out a small canister of salt from my pocket and made a salt line in front of the door. Dean always told me to keep a canister of salt on me just as a precaution, it looks like it's coming in handy today.

When I finished the salt line I heard screaming and violent pounding from the other side of the door. It sounded like there was a war going on in there. Then I heard glass shattering and loud buzzing sound from within the room.

"Look out!"Lynda yelled while pointing down to the bottom of the door. I looked down and saw bees crawling under the door.

"Use this."Dustin said while throwing me a towel that he got from the bathroom. I placed the towel at the bottom of the door, so none of the bees couldn't get through.

"Thanks for your help."I said with a slight smile while looking at Lynda and Dustin.

"It's not over yet kid."Dustin said with a worried expression on his face

"Yeah, just gotta survive until sunrise..."I said with my brow furrowed while picking up my iron knife from the ground.

Suddenly we could hear everyone screaming from down stairs.

"Ella hurry, they need you."Lynda said frantically with concern.

"Okay."I responded while nodding my head.

Then Lynda and Dustin's ghosts flickered and disappeared. I quickly took off running towards the stairs to help my brothers and the Pike family.