Chris Wood - 1

Flashback -
"Chris get up"
You ran upstairs to wake him up. He had to rehearsal for his upcoming TV serial, the Vampire Diaries.
"get up or I'll...... "
You were cut off when he pulled your arm and pinned you on the bed.
"Good morning honey "
He smiled, his eyes half closed, hair all messed up. You smiled to yourself thinking how could he be so perfect? You had a boyfriend who not only stayed and spend time with you but also loved you with his full heart.
"what? "
Chris furrowed his brows, looking straight into your eyes. You wanted to speak but took hold of your tongue, knowing what was more important at that time.
"Chris get up or you'll get late ", you said in a low voice.
Chris smiled and kissed you on your lips.
"but I don't want to " ,he pouted.
"CHRIS"
you raised your voice and could see him that he wasn't happy. You thought for a second and then said,
"hey! Don't get upset. It's your work and you have to do it. You know how important it is to you. "
"But..."
Chris wanted to say, probably wanted to argue with you but you prevented him and poked his nose,
"but nothing Chris, go and get ready ".
You pushed him away and got up to leave when suddenly Chris wrapped his hands around your waist, pulling you down with him. His chin resting on your left shoulder .
"CHRISSSS ",you shouted.
You could see him laughing and you can't help it but look at him divine face.
"Okayyy! I'll go but I'll be back soon. You know I hate it when I'm away from you ",Chris said in a loving voice.
"Hmm",was the only sound that came from your mouth, because you never wanted to ruin this moment by saying something. You just wanted to stay in that moment. All you wanted was him, which by destiny you already have. You sometimes though that it was a dream, being so close to a man who loved you so much even if he was an actor. But no ,it wasn't. You were the luckiest girl to be in this world.

"Or maybe not. "