Trubbish

Tommie's POV
It was a nice evening, so I decided to go to the park and hang out with my 20 year old friends, like I always do every Sunday.

TIME SKIP TO THE PARK

So, when I got to the park I saw this girl from my school. She was there with this really tall girl and her her annoying friends that I know. Then someone caught my eye, it was that girl's little sister. She was very uggs but, was fabulous at the same time.

BUT WE ALL KNOW THAT MOST BEAUTIFUL, FABULOUS, UGGS, SASSY, SMELLY, AND ASIAN PERSON HERE IS MOI!

Then I hair flipped like a sassy person and walked toward that girl's little sister. I walked up to her and decided to asked her out on a date. When I asked she just slapped me across my face. I then said, "But, was gonna take to McDonalds and buy the things in dollar menu." After she heard what I said she quickly agreed with me. We're going out tonight.

TIME SKIP TO TONIGHT

Alli's POV
I'm going to McDonald's with some fugly boi. I think his name was Thomas the Train.

TIME SKIP TO MCDONALDS

Tommie's POV
I was looking for the girl that asked I out and I saw her, she had a bunch of food with her. How nice of her to get some for us. I walked over to her and sat down. "HEY BETCH!" I said to her as I sat down. "Thanks for the food." I said while grabbing some food. "No!" she said while slapping my hand away from the food. "Get your own!" She said standing up hugging her food. Wow! What a romantic girl. I decided to propose to her even I just met her. She then got up with all her food and started to walk away. "Wait!" I said as I grabbed her. I magically pulled out a ring pop out of my pocket and got on one knee. "Alli will you marry me?" I asked. She grabbed the ring pop out of my hand and started to eat it. I guess we're getting married.

TIME SKIP TO TOMORROW AKA THE WEDDING

Tommie's POV STILL
There she is walking down the aisle with the very ugly, smelly, pee colored dress her friends picked out and dead flowers in her hands as she walked up to the altar.

TIME SKIP AFTER ALL THE BORING STUFF

Alli's POV
"Alli WhateverYourLastName is do you take Thomas The Train to be your husband?" "I do" I said. "Thomas the Train do you take Alli WhateverYourLastNameIs to be your wife?" "I don't" Tommie said. Gasp came from the plants watching us. Then all of a sudden that one Pokemon Trubbish came in and Tommie yelled, "I will marry you Trubbish!" So, then Tommie and Trubbish ran of with linked arms. Then...

Tommie fell into a trash can.

Teh End.