Soba, lights, and magic

Rem's POV
"WHAT THE HELL IS THAT!?" shouts Subaru in astonishment.
"It's ice magic"
"You have to be like playing some kind of trick Rem"
" Rem is playing no sort of trick, would you like me to show you what kind. you can use?"
"Seriously!?, I've always wanted to know what kind of element of magic I would be able to use if I could" Subaru says with excited glint in his eyes.
She tells him to sit down and to relax and free his mind of everything, which was a little easier said than done for him. He sits down and Rem starts blushing.
"Um How exactly do you find out what my attribute for magic is"? asks Subaru
As soon as he finishes Rem gets in front of him and lays her head on his chest. She listens to his excited heartbeat that's getting faster and faster and not only that but he's giving off a lot of body heat.
"Subaru is something wrong?" She asks
Rem brings her head up and notices that Subaru's face was hardcore red, like he was the only one that had ever blushed so much in the entire universe kind of red. She starts blushing a little bit too.
"S-s-so do y-you know my attribute yet?" He stutters
"Yeah, Rem just wanted to make sure you were ok"
*He blushed even more*
"Right um.. Your element attribute is shadow"
"Aww I though I would be something cool like, fire or earth or wind. Oh well so what can shadow attribute users use?"
"They use their magic in order to confuse enemies, trick enemies, or like in your name hide in the shadows."
"That sounds cool I guess, what all element attributes are there anyways?" Asks Subaru
" let's see there is: water, fire, earth, wind, shadow, and light."
"How were you able to make ice then?"
" because Rem can openly change the temperature of any water that I am using at that moment" she explains
" Jeez you're so amazing Rem" Subaru says with a face wonder and astonishment.
"Hey Rem, could you tell me about your world?"
"Yeah of course" she says with a bright smile.
Rem goes on to tell Subaru about all of the different races of people and how they didn't have machines or anything like that there. She told Subaru about her sister Ram and where she lived and worked, she told him about roswall and Emilia. She told him all of the crazy things that were going on in there world like this witch cult that worshipped someone called the jealous witch. Lastly she told Subaru that she was born into the demon race.
"You're lying" he said.
"Then Rem will prove it to you in one way, demons have a greater amount of strength than all of the other races." She says
She then takes out a huge morning star flail with designs of black and pink on it. She swings it above her head with ease as Subaru scurries away thinking he might die or something.
"Rem is not gonna hit you silly" she says as she giggles.
"Rem just wants to show you what she means by Rem is a race that is stronger than all of the other races"
She hands him the flail and immediately as he grabs hold of it, it swings down and he can barely keep it off the ground.
"See"she says as she giggles and then shows a smug and triumphant smile over her obvious prowess in strength.
"You really are a demon then"

Subaru's POV
"Oh hey that's right you're hungry, really sorry I'll be right back Rem!"
"Yayayayya Rem can't wait to see how this worlds food tastes" Rem says cheerfully while bouncing up and down from excitement.
Subaru rubs to the kitchen and opens the refrigerator and sees ingredients and sauces and sees the left over food from the night before it was called soba noodles and he was obsessed with them and didn't wanna share but he had nothing else and he wanted to show her how awesome his worlds food was and he didn't mind all to much cause he was starting to like her.
"I really hope we can be friends, m-maybe more than that" he whispers in his head afraid that she'll hear if he talks to loudly in his head.
He brings the noodles in and he finds her looking out his window. He walks over to her and she's staring in awe at the city lights and all of the bright and beautiful colors. She was amazed at how bright his world was and was so excited to have that whole world open up for her. He tapped her shoulder and she bolted around to see the food he had promised her. She thought it looked weird but he reassured her that it was truly delicious and that she really needed to try it. She took the fork and scooped it up and put some in her mouth.
"That was..... Th... THAT WAS DELICIOUS!!!" She exclaimed
"Oh wait I forgot the best part" He said as He ran back into the kitchen.
He opened up the refrigerator again grabbed the hottest hot sauce He could grab.
"Do you like spicy things?" He ask as He runs into the room.
"Rem loves spicy things !" She exclaims
He runs over to her uncaps the hot sauce and pours some into the soba noodles. He stirs them around and they turn red, which looked a little gruesome like a whole bunch of small stringy guts, but neither of us cared. I grabbed another fork from the kitchen and and another bowl and ran back in to get some. She got really selfish and wanted to play so she thought it would be funny to not give me any and move it away every time I grabbed some.
"Come on please let me have some it's my favorite food like ever" he said
"Nope you said Rem could have it and it's way to good to share, Rem is really surprised you shared with me" she said
"I just like you I guess I mea-" he stops
They both blush super hard and turn away from each other from the amount of embarrassment.
"I meant I really like you like as a friend, like it's been the first time but I really like hanging out with you already" he explains
"You're being serious, you actually like being with Rem?" She asks in disbelief
"Yeah I mean you've shown me so many things that Ive always wanted to know and see, not to mention you're really funny and a complete and utter badass with your flail and magic, and your a demon, I mean who wouldn't like to hang out someone like that."
"No one has ever said something so nice to Rem, Rem just met you today and in such a weird way, but you've already been the nicest person that Rem has ever met." Says Rem
"You know, Rem really like hanging out with you too Subaru." She says
Subaru gives off a bright smile which when combined with his now blushing face makes him really adorable. Subaru realized something they hadn't yet talked about.
"So you don't have any money right?"asks Subaru
"Nope, Rem has nothing" she says with an awkward smile that says *sorry for being a burden*.
"So you've got no where to sleep tonight?" He asks
....." That sounds about right ahehehe"
While contemplating what they should do Subaru thinks of an idea that he immediate blushes over.
"Um... I'm not saying you have to but.... You could stay here if you would like too, I mean my parents aren't gonna be here for the next few days so if you wanted to you could sleep in my bed and I could sleep on the couch right here." Explains Subaru while his face gradually turns beet red.
"Are y-you su-sure ?" She says as her face color and expression made it look like someone just confessed their feelings towards her.
"Yeah I'm ok with it... But I don't want you to feel uncomfortable so it's entirely up to you Rem"
...."Rem is fine with it, but Rem swears if you do anything while Rem is sleeping *takes out flail* I think you know what happens Subaru "
"I wasn't thinking about it before but I'm definitely not thinking about it now"
"Good" cheers Rem
The  next 20 mins were spent were spent with Subaru chasing Rem back and forth trying to get some of his noodles that he cared so dearly for. They were both laughing and having fun, it was the start of their beautiful friendship, and the coming of other emotions as well. Instead of falling asleep on the couch and in the bed Subaru fell asleep leaned up against the couch and Rem fell asleep on his lap.