Shopping and trying fitting in

Rem's POV
*chirp* *chirp* *generic good morning noise*
Rem awakes just before Subaru to realize what she fell asleep on. She blushes like crazy and her heart starts feeling warm and fuzzy as she starts realizing and thinking what just happened, the thing was she didn't really have a problem with it she just was startled by it, in fact she kinda liked that she had fallen asleep like that, as she thought that her heart started beating rapidly and her mind raced as she thought of how long she was in his lap, not only that but he looked like a complete child while he slept. She giggled and quietly jumped around as she thought about how she was asleep in his lap for more than a few hours. She stops jumping for a sec and thinks about how she could snoop through his things.
*hue hue hue*
She tiptoes out of the room and walks down into the kitchen which emits a distinctly nasty smell which engulfs her as soon as she steps into the kitchen, she notices plates upon plates upon even more plates stacked up into a metallic like trough with two spouts hanging over it as well as rather large black bags in the corner of the room which she could tell was trash by all of the utterly horrible smell that was coming from them.
"Maybe Rem will snoop a little later but for now" *puts on serious face* "Rem NEEDS to clean this" she said in her head.
She went over to the metallic trough and twisted one of the handles that was on it, she was surprised that what it had done was that it made water come out. She looked in the cupboard and found something that said "dish soap" on it she still couldn't read or write the language even though she was able to speak it and understand it. But she trusted her gut and took it out and poured it all over the dishes and in the trough, like she poured it all out..... It was everywhere. She turned on the water and started washing the pile of dishes that were beginning to be overcome with bubbles because of the amount of soap she put in. After 15 or so minutes she had finished and started the other chores that she had decided to take on herself.
"Subaru sure is lazy, and unclean, and not very presentable, and isn't really the best host" she lists off with a tone of annoyance.
She walks over and looks into the room to see Subaru laying on the floor still asleep.
"But he is cute, and nice, and funny" she says as she starts to blush.
She goes back and starts cleaning up after Subaru's mess that really he should be cleaning up, but her urge was to strong and he was still asleep so she decided to keep going while he was asleep and depending on how much was left would make him do the rest while she snooped through his stuff.
*hu hu hu* she huffed at the thought of going through his stuff.

Subaru's POV
Subaru's eyes slowly drift open as he awakes to guess what more generic morning noises.
"Why are my legs asleep?" He asks himself
He slowly stands up and walks around a little bit to get the feeling back and after he does he walks into the kitchen to see Rem dusting a now extremely clean, to the point it was almost sparkling kitchen.
"How...When... Why...?" He asked in astonishment
"Rem was a maid so Rem is good at cleaning, just now, and because you're house and you are a mess"
*starts snickering*
"Are you laughing at Rem ?" She asks.
"Sorry yeah, it's just that... All of that makes since now, with like the maid outfit and everything, before you showed me that you obviously weren't from around here,  I just thought you were a cosplayer or something" he try's to say as he laughs uncontrollably.
"Well Rem doesn't think She is a cosplayer, or whatever it is, but Rem is, or was a maid to a man named Roswaal L. Mathers" explains Rem.
" what kind of name is Roswaal?" Subaru asks in his head.
"Anyways, here let me take care of that for you, though I really appreciate it, I really feel bad that my guest is doing my own chores."
"Ok, well Rem will wait for you to finish."
"Ok yeah that's fine, um i guess you can wait in my room, or back in the living room if you want."
"Yeah Rem will wait in your room"
" I'll come get you when I'm finished in here, and I guess il take you clothes shopping, I doubt you could really go many places and not be noticed in your current attire." Sighs Subaru
"Is it not common for people to where maid uniforms in "Japan"
"Well, not many people have really had maids that where that uniform since a long time ago, there are some cafés and some mansions that still use them but that's about it I suppose."
"Is it ok to wear it while Rem is here in your house, it's still a piece of Rem's world, Rem doesn't want to leave it behind."
"Yeah that's totally ok until my parents get back but you can where it while they're not home, I mean if you're still living here by the time they are back."
"Rem would still like to live with you after your parents get back." she says as her face turns bright red.
"Ok" he exchanges as he blushes back at her.
"Ok um, Rem will wait on you in your room." She says as she quickly scurries out of the room.
"Yeah sounds good I'll talk to you in a minute" he says as his beet red face bolts back to the trash in the corner and takes it out to the trash can outside.