Chapter 5 (not edited)

Hey Doods! So I need a cover for my book send it through my email: bfoundcookies@gmail.com. If your wondering about the cover that I have now, its a temporary one. So yup.

Back to the story!

--------------------

Cody's POV

"Care to explain what happened to Lisa?" I asked Amelia as Nick was driving to their house. I found out that Nick is Lisa's brother and he forgave me after I explained what happened to him.

"She suffered a minor heat stroke due to the heat since it's summer and global warming is making the heat stronger( I have no idea if that makes sense) ," Amelia explained. "All we need to do is get a ice pack and put it on her forehead, and then carry Lisa to her air conditioning room."

I nodded and turned behind to see Lisa's face. Her head was placed on Amelia's thighs since Nick did not trust me with her. She looked so peaceful. Her brother and I are sitting in the front seats, while Amelia and Lisa are at the back seats.

"You like her don't you, Cody," I stared at Nick awkwardly. What should I reply to him? If I be honest, I will probably get killed by him. If I lie, I can never confess my feelings to them anymore.

"Umm... Yes, I do have feelings for her," I replied.

"As long as you treated her well and don't do anything stupid, well you know what I mean, then I am fine with you dating her. If you do stupid things, you die. Do we have a deal?" I nodded. "Good."

Finally, we arrived at Lisa's house. I did not bother admiring the house since a life was at stake.

"Nick go open the door, Cody carry her and follow Nick. I need to get some supplies ready for Lisa," Amelia commanded.

I followed Amelia's orders and followed Nick upstairs to Lisa's room. When I entered the room, I was greeted by a blast of cold wind. A shiver went do my spine due to the coldness. I placed Lisa on her twin sized bed.

The walls of Lisa's room is blue with different shades of blue on each wall. There is two desks: a glass one and an oak wood one, both right beside each other. There is three monitors on the oak wood table and on the glass table there was a couple of papers and files. Facing opposite the desks was a cabinet and a huge oak wood closet with sliding doors, on the cabinet, there were different kinds of stuff toys from Elmo to a penguin sitting on it.

Amelia suddenly barged in while I was looking around. She was holding a ice pack in one hand and a hot water bottle in the other.

"Nick check her pulse, Cody hold this," she passed the hot water bottle to me.

"Why do we need this?" I asked

"Cause if her body is too cold, she will freeze, dummy,"

"She has a strong pulse," Nick said

"Good, you guys leave. I will handle it from here," Nick and I nodded before jogging downstairs.

--------------------------------

Hey Doods, so I have no idea about medication stuff. None of my parents are doctors, so sorry Doods.

Lastly sorry for the wait and that's it.

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

BYE DOODS

<3