Chapter 4

*The power of time travel ( I am really lazy, sorry)

The sound of the loud bell rang in my ear like there was a bee in my ear buzzing away. I groaned. School ended really quickly, most of the time I was just sleeping. Thinking of what to post on my YouTube account, once in a while I would just take out. my phone and read the comments on my lastest video.

"Hey! So are you still coming to my house? You can meet my brother and maybe you two can do gaming commentary together," Cody asked.

"Sure but you got to make it snappy cause I am a YouTuber, and I got stuff to do," I snapped.

"Whoa! Are you bipolar (Google it if you don't get the meaning) or something?" Cody asked, looking really shocked.

I sighed, "Sorry, I am just a little tired." Suddenly, Cody grabbed my bag and slung it over his shoulder.

"Hey give it back!" I screamed, trying to pull my bag off his shoulder, but I was too short.

"Didn't you say you were tired?" Cody smirked, showing off his pearly whites. I looked at him before crossing my arms and stomping off like a little grumpy kid at the toy store who didn't get what she wanted for Christmas. Actually, I was really tired, guessing cause of the heat, it is summer after all.

"This way young lady,-" I hit my head on the ground before blackness took over me.

Cody's POV

"This way young lady," I opened the door for Lisa and turned around. The sight was unbelievable. The girl of my dreams is laying montionless, on the ground eyes closed.

"Lisa! Lisa! LISA!" I shouted.

"Holy sh*t WTF!?!" I saw a taller shadow above me. I looked up to see it was Amelia's boyfriend. "I swear to god if you f*cking did this, I will-"

"Nick now is not the time to fight, send her home quickly," I saw Amelia squatting down next to me, looking at Lisa. Amelia's boyfriend, Nick, nodded ,took a side glance at me before carrying Lisa away.

"Do you think she is going to be alright?" I asked Amelia.

"She is fine, I know her medical condition really well," I nodded before running after Nick.

------------------

Hey Doods,

Finally, I updated sorry for the wait. I got my new phone which is pretty dank.

What will happened to Lisa?

Did you guys like  Cody's POV?

Comments section! Go Go Go!

Mitch will be coming out soon but not now. So calm your tits gurl or guy.

I will see you Doods next time, bye!

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

COOKIES

BYE