"Oh the pleasure is all mine Miss Morr! I've heard so much about you," he then turned his attention back to my boss, "So how's work?"

"Same old same old."

Rule number one, trust no one.

"Of course," Sparks smiled as if knowing what was going on in Hunter's head just then a skinny guy stood beside the man, "Ah Miss Morr I don't believe you've met Bernard Sparks, my son and future CEO of Sparks Winery."

Bernard had dirty blond hair and brown eyes, he looked no older than twenty five with his light beard and incredibly smooth skin.

"Angelica Morr," I said as I shook his hand.

He nodded and then turned to greet Hunter.

"Bernard flew all the way from Africa to work in the winery because I'm getting old and tired of running this business. It's my time to retire," Aaron explained.

"It won't be the same without you old man," Hunter said and Aaron chuckled.

"Oh well I'm going to miss working there but I'm not an immortal with high levels of energy, I need to rest at some point!"

Hunter and Sparks Senior seemed to have a good relationship, it's like they've been childhood friends and grew up to become multi-millionaires. I was curious to know the nature of their friendship and how it started.

"Why are we still standing here?" Aaron suddenly pointed out, "Go ahead and mingle especially you Miss Morr! Enjoy the party and meet new people!"

Aaron and Bernard Sparks excused themselves and left to chat with other guests. Mr Hunter said that it was a good idea to start introducing me to new people so we walked to several groups to say hello. I was surprised by how many people this man knew, it was clear by now that he wasn't an introvert.

"Miss Morr I want you to meet someone," Mr Hunter said as a new couple joined us while I was busy talking with a model. My heart raced as I looked at the tall lady in front of me, she was one of the many women who inspire me everyday and to meet her in real life felt beyond impossible.

"This is--"

"Irene Thompson," I quickly said,"It's such an honor to meet you."

"Oh thank you darlin', I've quite a few things about you lately and I must say, you're an impressive young lady."

"Thank you ma'am," I gushed. Irene Thompson has always been one of my idols, she is a former judge back in the late 90's before her husband died. He left her a marketing company and she had to make a life changing choice, either sell her husband's life work or quit her dream job. She eventually decided to retire and take over his business. I was so engulfed with my conversation with her that I didn't notice Mr Hunter has left me and joined an Asian couple.

"Keep doing what you're doing, we need people like you in this world," Miss Irene said and I was over the moon.

"Thank you so much."

I saw Bernard walking towards us from the corner of my eye. "Sorry for the interruption Miss Thompson," he began, "Miss Morr may I have this dance?"

"Oh.... sure," I took his hand awkwardly as we walked to the center of the room where a couple of people were already slow dancing. Bernard hugged my waist as we swayed to the music.

"I hope you're enjoying the party so far," he said.

"Oh most definitely. It's absolutely convivial."

"Oh yes! I love attending such events because of the new people I get to meet, they're so sofisticated and intelligent. I learned a lot from them."

"What's it like to be surrounded by rich people your entire life?"

"Well it has it's perks, you learn a lot from them whether they were good or spoiled brats. And I can't say I've lived my entire life surrounded by them since I've spent most of my twenties in Africa so I got to experience different lifestyles and hang with persons that belong to different classes."

"You've lived in Africa?"

"Yeah for eleven or twelve years, my family stayed back in Europe until my father decided to move his business to the US."

"Oh European, how fancy," I joked.

"Half European not so fancy," Bernard chuckled, "So you're quite popular in courts."

"That's what the people are saying."

"Well there has to be a reason for them to say that."

"I won a couple of case."

"More like every case."

I laughed just as the song ended and I saw Mr Hunter walk towards us. "Are you ready to leave Mr Morr?" he asked.

"Ah.... yeah," I answered and then turned to Bernard, "I'm so glad we got to talk."

"Same here I hope we get to meet again."

"I think we will. Good night."

"Goodnight Bernard," Hunter smiled.

We left the hotel and the limo was waiting for us outside. "I see you and Bernard got along pretty well," he said as soon as we sat down.

"He seems like a lovely guy."

"I'm sure he is."