*1*

Jacqueline's P.O.V

Beep beep bee-

I groaned and pressed the snooze button on my phone. I got up out of my white and baby pink bedsheets and made my bed quickly. I then padded downstairs as I heard my stomach growel. I grabbed and apple and ate it silently.

I then started to get ready for my day, realising I had work. I work in a bank because, let's just say, I slay maths. I love my job, I get to talk to people every day however my boss, Mrs Shania is real idiot. I dislike her so much.

I got changed into:

I had to dress smart but I added a bit of a glam look with my make up but still casual with the boots

I had to dress smart but I added a bit of a glam look with my make up but still casual with the boots. I brushed my hair lightly, leaving it in its wavy statue. I then grabbed my purse and stumbled out the door.

Since I didn't have a car, I just strolled. Letting the Gotham wind blow all around me.

***

"ON THE GROUND NOW!" a voice crackled with laughter. The laugh giving me chills.
"You, the pretty one. Come out of this...booth" The one and only Joker shouted at me.

I was shaking as I got up from my chair and walked outside of the booth. As soon as I stumbled out of the door two 'goons' grabbed me hard, making me yelp in slight pain.

"DID I TELL YOU TO HURT OR GRAB HER? NO!" The Joker screamed and shot one of the goons in the head. He then let out a loud laugh and walked closer to me and more henchmen brought out the banks money from the back.

"Hello dollface. You scared?" He asks, showing off his metal teeth with an insane smile.

I shook my head yes. I looked down, avoided his eyes.

"My, you are a pretty one. Prettier than the last one" he whispered, grabbing my chin gently and forcing me to look him in the eye. And then, with a wave of his hand, I was thrown into a van.