"It's hard not to," he muttered sourly, his tone utterly bitter, making my heart sink in my chest.

   "Please," I whispered, gazing at him with pleading eyes, making him sigh heavily.

   "Okay."

  His lips ducked down to kiss me, the kiss soft and innocent, just our lips molded together and nothing else. Once we pulled apart, I shuffled onto my back while Harry curled against the side of my body. His tattooed arms wound around my torso as he laid his head on my chest, tangling our legs together. My heart ached at the cute sight, my fingers running through his unruly curly hair while I coaxed him, hoping he'd fall into a peaceful sleep.

   After a few minutes of silence he spoke up. "I missed this."

   "Missed what?" I asked quietly, continuing with my movements on his hair.

   "Sleeping with you. I missed holding you in my sleep a lot," he murmured, his thumb mindlessly tracing small circles on the skin of my hip. "There'd be times I'd wake up in the middle of the night, thinking you weren't there because you went to the loo or to get a drink of water. But then I'd realize you were gone for forever," he said sadly, his words causing my heart to ache terribly.

  I pressed a firm kiss to his hairline, wrapping my arms around his shoulders and hugging him to me.

   "I'm here now."

~-~

   "Hit me."

   "No Scarlett," Harry refused, holding his hands up with his boxing pads again, gesturing for me to go at him again.

  I scowled, a tight frown taking over my face as I stared at him through narrowed eyes. After a visit to the infirmary for a birth control shot, we spent the whole morning training in the surprisingly empty training room. Harry wanted to see what my fighting was like after those five months I had disappeared for, even though he had already experienced my fighting first hand. But I was annoyed because we weren't even fighting, Harry was too afraid of hurting me if he tried hitting me.

   "You're hit me before! You literally uppercut me!" I exclaimed, making him frown, pulling his hands down.

   "Don't say that, you're making me feel bad for hurting you," he jutted out his bottom lip, before grinning when I huffed in frustration again.

  I shot him a glare, holding gazes with him as I began to take my boxing gloves off and tossing them to the floor before holding my lightly curled fists up before my face. Harry shook his head, chuckling deeply as he finally removed his boxing pads and mirrored my stance. A victory smirk curved onto my lips as we began circling around each other.

  I quickly darted forwards, lifting my leg to fake a kick to distract him. He lurched to the side, surprised when my right arm threw a punch at him, hitting him in the ear. He let out an angry shout, glaring at me hard while I simply grinned at him. My grin turned into a sly smirk, holding my hand out to gesture for him to come at me. His bright intense eyes narrowed down, jaw clenched as he drew his eyebrows low at me.

  He charged at me, throwing a punch to distract me while swinging his leg at my thigh. But I swiveled to the left, dodging his fake punch and kick before pivoting my leg in the air and slamming my foot against his thigh. He grunted harshly, spinning around before beginning to continuously jab at me, throwing punches, which I defended easily, ducking down and throwing my fist upwards in an uppercut.

  He let out a loud cry of pain, stumbling back bent over, clutching his stomach. My eyebrows immediately shot up, worry filling my heart as I darted forwards to help him and apologize. But as soon as I moved close, he tackled me to the ground, pinning my wrists down by my head. I glared up at him, clenching my jaw as he smirked deviously. I grumbled when he ducked down to kiss me playfully, pulling up with a dimpled grin as my face still held a tight frown while he parted his lips to speak.