Chapter 21

Jamie's P.O.V:

Dad started to drive like a maniac to the Hospital. "Dad If we get pulled over and get a ticket it wont help mom." I tell the Man I call dad. "Your right, but if she takes off my head it's on you." He replies not taking his eyes off the road. I roll my eyes and text Whitney. 

Whitney: I think she's braking my dad's hand.

Jamie: Well at least it's his fake on right?

Whitney: It's the flesh on.

Jamie: Poor Grandpa.

Whitney: It could be worst it could be you or me in there.

Jamie: True true.

"Dad! Mom is breaking Grandpa's hand!" I tell him. "You know I think I would prefer the ticket." He replied. I laugh at him and we pull up to hospital. We, well I walk into the hospital, and Dad ran. "Y/n Coulson." I say trying to calm down Dad. "Please wait in the waiting room." The Nurse says. I force Dad to sit down. "I am failing!" Dad says. I look at him confused. "I'm not a good father to you! I'm failing you! I'm going to fail Mason and Oakley!" He starts freaking out and I swear he was going to cry. I grab his shoulders. "1.) You are NOT failing me. 2.) You wont fail them! and 3.) We, I love you dad." I say and hug him.  My phone buzzs. Ugh shes texting me.

(J-Jamie      J.B.M- Jamie's Biological mom.)  

J: What do you want.

J.B.M: My son back.

J: Your not my mom, MY mom is giving birth to my twin brother and sister.

J.B.M: I'M YOUR MOTHER!

I ignore her after that. "Hey was it her?" Dad asks. Everyone refers to my Biological Mom as Her. "Yeah but we have to be focused on Mom and the twins." I say. Whitney walks down the hallway  her hands in her pink trench coat pockets. "How are they? Why did she go into labor? She wasn't due for another 2 months!" Dad rushes out. "It was a false alarm. She peed all over her self!" Whitney laughs. Dad relaxes and asks, "Can we see her." He was clearly trying not to laugh. I am laughing openly. We follow her and when we get into Mom's room Logan is laughing his ass off. I'm still laughing and mom glares at me. Dad starts laughing two. Whitney slaps me and Dad on the back of the head. "Ow!" "You just got Gibbs slapped." Whitney says taking off her trench coat, she's in a black with white poka dot dress. I f she was my aunt I'd probably be drooling. Mom grabs her stuff and Logan stopped laugh because Storm whispered something to him. We head home and Whitney goes to S.H.I.E.L.D. for some reason I think she said paper work. I go to my room because I'm not hungry. I fall a sleep quickly. I wake up to  crying? I walking into the dinning room to see everyone toddlers. Mom was still the same but sleeping? I grab my phone and call Whitney. "Whitney? Ya It's Jamie, we have a BIG problem in SMALL packages. You need to get here now." 

Whitney's outfit^

Whitney's outfit^