Chapter 5

It was about a week after my date with Leo when I had to go to New York City to start filming a new movie with Justin Timberlake. As soon as I landed at the airport, many paparazzi swarmed me with questions about my relationship with Leo. I answered all of them the best I could at once.

"We have never been happier together. I never thought that I would ever fall in love with my best friend."

Leo stayed behind in London to babysit the kids for me. He is always a gentleman to me. He would do anything to make me the happiest woman in the world.

I arrived on set that afternoon to meet Justin and get to work. Mia was jealous that I was doing a film with him. She is in love with him and his music.

Our first week of filming came quickly to a close. Justin was a wonderful person to work with. I had told him about Mia and how much she loves his work. He had then said that he would love to meet her. I promised him that I would bring her to the set in the next couple of weeks.

I returned to my hotel later that night and got myself ready to head back to London in the morning. We had a couple of weeks off before we were needed to continue filming. I got myself ready for bed before I called Leo. I lay down on the mattress and dial his number.

"Hello, beautiful," he answers.

"Hey! How was your day?" I ask.

"Today was great! I took the kids to the amusement park. We had tons of fun."

"Awesome! I'm glad it was fun. What are you doing right now?"

"Driving home. I dropped the kids off at your mom's house."

"Why?"

"I wanted to have some time to myself. You know how your kids are when I am around."

"Yeah, I know......"

"I miss you babe," Leo says softly.

"I miss you too. But don't worry. I'll be back tomorrow. Then we can be together again."

"I can't wait."

"Me neither."

There was silence between both of us before I finally said something.

"Well, I love you Leo."

Still no noise came from the other side of the phone.

"Leo, are you there?"

More silence. Something wasn't right.

"Leo?"