Everything she said was overwhelming and not needed. "Becca that is to much for a baby!" She just pulled me out the door with the girls to go shopping.

When we got downstairs the fans have multiplied, even tripled! The bodyguard had to push us through the crowd. One girl punched Liz, which led to Liz beating the crap out of her. The girl is fine....I hope.

"So where are we going first?" I asked. Beth shushed me and started talking to the girls. They were so into baby talk they didnt realize that we arrived at the mall.

"Come on Emma! Baby Gap is calling our names." Becca giggled.

They started grabbing multiple things from shelves. Beth was doing mostly girly shopping while Becca did the boy shopping. Liz just monitered them to make sure they had enough.

After a while they bought things and led me to another store. This store was obviously British cuz I never saw it in La. It was also more expensive than Gap.

"Emma do you like this crib?" Liz asked.

I looked at the crib and smiled with joy. The crib had a glass side on both sides of the crib and dark brown oak wood. "It is perfect Lizzy!" She nodded and told the clerk she wanted three of them.

Becca found a changing table that was exactly the same but had white designs on it. Beth was somewhere in the store looking for baskinets and toiletry items.

"So Emma how are you and Niall?" Becca wiggled her eyebrows. I slapped the back of head and put back a teddybear. "We are perfectly fine. Besides Niall and I arent exactly dating, even though I say that he is my boyfriend."

I really did wish Niall would grow the balls to ask me out. Of course I would say yes, but he doesnt know that. He probably still believe Harry will come and sweep me off my feet.

"I know how ya feel. Ooo come on we have dress shopping to do!" Becca grabbed my arm again and led me out the store.

~Dress Store~

"Hello welcome to 'Dress Couture'! How may I assist you ladies?" A nice sales lady asked. "We need a dress here for Emma. I want it to make her look hot but show off her belly." Liz pointed at me.

The lady pulled me into a dressing room and shoved three dresses into my hands. I zipped open the first garmet bag and gasped. The dress was a soft pale pink color. It was mid length and had a one shoulder with big flowers on it. I could tell the fabric was as soft as a bunny's fur.

It was very easy to slide into which was good on my part. Once dressed I observed myself in the mirror. My swollen belly made the dress look even better on me. "Emma hurry up! My arms are killing me with these bags." I assume Beth groaned.

I took the dress off and put on the second one. This dress was really uncormfortable and itchy. It had feathers everywhere and was very short.

I didnt like it so I put on the third dress, it was more comfortable than the last one. This dress was blue with pink all over it. It had a sweetheart neckline and was long.

At the end I picked the first dress and got dressed. I headed out to the cash register and payed for the dress. The girls and I headed back to the hotel room with all the bags. Out of all the stores we went to, we had 30.

"Guys what the hell will I do with this?! I dont even have a house yet." The girls giggled at me and grabbed all their things. "We dont know exactly. But we have to go back to Doncaster tonight so we make it back tomorrow for school." Beth said.

"Okay, I will be here for another day then I will fly back on Tuesday. Oh and tell Josh I said hi!" I smiled. "Okay we will. Take care of my babies!" I heard the door slam close.

Finally I can order some dinner and  get a nice shower. I got up from the couch and headed downstairs to have some food.

There were a bunch of people sitting down having dinner. Kids were running around with Ice cream all over themselves. A giggle left my mouth knowing that I will have to deal with that.

"Hello Ms.Tomlinson. Would you like to be seated?" The waiter said. He was a very hot guy but not as hot as Niall. "Yes please." The guy led me to a vip table that was in the back.

"What can I get you today ma'lady?" My waiter asked. I looked through the menu, their was so many delicious looking things. "Um can I have a virgin bloody Mary. For dinner I would like the chicken and pasta with white sauce. Also can you put some pickles in it, I am kinda craving it." I shyly said. He wrote it down and said it would take 30 minutes.

I was playing around with my phone when I felt someone's eyes on me. I looked up to see that Ross kid staring at me. He had a smirk on his face that was very annoying.

"What are you staring at?" I snapped. "Calm down tiger! I am just staring at a very pretty lady." He smirked, sitting next to me.

This boy has to be yanking my chain or something. Earlier this morning he was telling his 'so called girlfriend' I was some pregnant girl. Now that we are actually here and having an adult conversation, he wants to act like the past never happened.

"What happened to me being 'just that pregnant girl'? As far as I know, I'm still very much pregnant." I fake flirted.

"What I said earlier was just a dramatic act. My girlfriend is very protective and I need her to stay on my good side." Ross comfirmed. I nodded my head, playing with the fork on the table.

"So what is your name? I totally forgot about that." He laughed. "My name is Emma Tomlinson. You can call me Em, E or whatever comes to mind. But you cant call me Emmy because my boyfriend calls me that." I pointed a finger at him.

The waiter came back with my drink and food. Immediately I took a bite of the delicious pasta. Ross was staring at me when I lifted my head from the plate. "What!" I mumbled.

He smiled at me and placed his hand on top of mine. It felt really awkward right now, especially because of how my hormones are raging. "What do you say we go back to my hotel room?" He purred. It took me all my strength not to moan. Stop it Emma you have Niall! If you want sex than you go to him.

I looked up at Ross and he was gazing my way. Shit! Im falling into his amazing, blue eyed, blonde hair, I bet six pack- shut up!

"So Emma what do you say?"

I bit my bottom lip and nodded my head. He stood up and put his hand out in front of me. I grabbed his slightly cold hand and followed him to the elevator.

Once the elevator door close Ross pushed me on the wall. He slammed his lips onto mine and slipped his tongue in my mouth. A moan left my mouth when I felt him grabbed my ass.

'Emma control your hormones now!' my mind stubbornly interrupted.

Ross pushed me onto his bed and pulled his shirt off. God damn I was right, he has a six pack!

'Sorry me but a god is trying to bone me. So tell me about your sorry self later' I hissed.

I looked at Ross as he pulled my blue thong off. He put his head in between my thighs and started licking my center.

'How would Niall feel if he saw you shaking up with Ross Lynch!?' My subconsious screamed.

"R-Ross I c-cant do this." I moaned, pushing his head away. He scowled at me and got off the bed. "Am I not good enough for you?!" Ross replied.

I shooked my head and got dressed quickly. My heart was pounding from the events that took place only a minute ago. "Look Ross what happened here was a mistake. Can we just act like we never met." I plead, looking down at my high heels. Ross growled and roughly yanked on my arm. I hissed at his powerful strength. When I turned around he slammed the door in my face. I sniffled and wobbled back to my hotel room.

~

Once I arrived in my room I changed into my pj's and comb out my hair. I took off my makeup and brushed my teeth.

The babies started kicking when I layed down in the bed. Great now my own kid dont want there mom to rest. "Please stop kicking babies. Mommy needs all the rest she can get." I whispered, rubbing lazy circles on my exposed belly.

Eventually they settled down around 10:30 pm allowing me to sleep. "Goodnight munchins." And with that I was fast asleep.