5

It was finally the weekend, and Luke wanted to have a day of just Luke and Michael time. He wanted cuddles, movies, lots of making out, ordering pizza, and a lot of sex.

When Michael finally got out of bed and joined Luke in the kitchen, Luke smiled at him.

"Hi baby," Michael whispered, kissing Luke's forehead.

"I know what we can do today. I went out this morning and rented some movies from redbox, and I made the couch all comfortable.." Luke said, taking a sip of his hot chocolate.

"Sounds great, but me and Ashton were gonna go stand in line for that new game. It's the premiere, so they only have 50 games. We have to get there as soon as possible to be able to get one." Michael said, and Luke's face fell a little, but he wasn't gonna get upset.

"But I'm wearing those pretty panties you like..." Luke said softly, walking his fingers up Michael's chest.

"Tempting, but I've been waiting for three months for this game." Michael said, and Luke nodded, dropping his hand.

"Okay. I understand." He said softly even though he wanted to cry and beg Michael to stay with him.

-

"Luke, I'm gonna be brutally honest with you. Your relationship with Michael is not normal at all, and personally I don't think it's a healthy relationship. I don't want to make you upset by saying this, but Ashton is always there for me. I have no doubt that he loves me. You shouldn't spend everyday hoping your boyfriend would at least talk to you." Calum told Luke through the phone.

"I don't. It's not like that. I know he loves me, but it's partially my fault. He has told me what he needs. He needs smoke breaks and that means time away from me. I haven't told him everything I need. He knows I have anxiety and I get scared, but I haven't told him how to help me. I don't want to disappoint him." Luke said softly.

"Why would he be disappointed if you told him how to help you?" Calum asked.

"I... I just sound so clingy and annoying and as if I can't take care of myself when I tell him I need him." Luke whispered.

"You need to say something to him," Calum said softly.

"I'll try. Thanks, cal. I love you," Luke said softly into the phone.

"I love you too, Luke. Call me again if you need me." Calum said before hanging up.

Luke laid his phone back down, and rested his head on one of the many pillows he had on the couch as he finished watching Michael's favorite movie.